32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...

Your love is:
Sweet yet passionate,
Heart warming yet Sensual,
Cute yet cozy,
Charming yet delicious,
Exciting yet soothing
Protective yet Inspirational...

My day will be good and perfect, when I'm with you...

My husband may not look perfect to anyone's eyes.. But he is way too perfect for me...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pragya tried all her might to convince Abhi but he is hell angry and way too adamant not to give up to Pragya's demands, as he didn't liked that Maya at all... After a lot of pleading and cooing, Abhi finally agrees to allow Maya to do her work...

But Abhi is way too stubborn and said that he won't be with Maya at anytime, when Pragya is not there....
Finally, Pragya agrees to Abhi hesitatingly and assured him that she won't allow Maya to near him in her absence...

But, both Pragya and Abhi are not at all aware that a big danger has entered the Mehra group of companies, in the name of Maya and she is nothing but a dangerous snake, who is going to crush their lives and become a poison in their happiness...

💮💮💮💮

The next morning,

Pragya tries all her level might to wake up Abhi but he is not in a mood to get up at all... He is holding the duvet tightly and didn't allowed Pragya to see his face too...

Pragya: Abhi... You are my darling husband na..  Come on my cutie pie... Wake up .. It's time... We need to go to office....

Abhi: No wif (wife)... Abhi izzz (is) asent (absent) today to ofiz (office)... See... Im fevish ( feeling feverish)... If I see that koya witch, I will suely (surely) get high fever....

Pragya: Uffo... Abhi... Stop being a dramabeez.. I told you na... That Maya won't near you in my absence... So, don't worry... Be a good boy and get up soon ..

I thought of getting my Abhi's favorite chocolates today and planned to go out, after we finish the office works... It's okay... 

My husband is not interested in all these... No problem... You sleep abhi... I will go to office, have chocolates on the way and go for shopping alone after finishing my office works...

 I will go to office, have chocolates on the way and go for shopping alone after finishing my office works

Pragya smirks and pats her mentally as she has hit the bull's eye correctly...
Abhi pouts and wakes up hurriedly with a whining face.... Pragya chuckles on seeing the cute antics of her husband Abhi who is pleading to take him with her...

Abhi: Fuggy... See... Abhi is awake.. Abhi is a good boy, fuggy... You are my sweet and cutie  wif (wife) na... Let's go out and not to ofiz (office) pulease (please)... Yewwww...  I can't see that koya moya... She and her looks... Yuckkk....