24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness

Thanks for the wonderful love and support...

So, all are eager to know na who is the villain EP... Alright... Hold on your anger and pour it on EP after you know who it is??? The next episode you will know EP...

But, any guesses who might be this EP???

No... No... No bad words... poor me...

I will give you all a hint in the last paragraph so that you all can guess.... Happy now...

Warning: Read at your own risk..

Strictly no bashing is allowed..

Now to shot. 24 without my blah blahs:

Pragya caress the head of her husband Abhishek mehra or her super boy abhi who is cuddling very closer to her and finding solace from her to recover from the pain he had....

Pragya couldn't understand what made abhi to suffer such pain... She knows that she has gone at the right time and stopped EP from injecting abhi and she also knows that something is amiss from her eyes...

She takes a deep breath to calm herself down as she clearly knows that a person couldn't take wise decisions and think about the hidden secrets when they are having a bad mentality...

Pragya sighs and is highly irritated as her mobile is ringing aloud... She hurries and picks the call from side table as abhi starts to stir in his sleep... She coos abhi after picking up the call knowing that its Tanu and keeps abhi's head in her lap and kisses his forehead to make him to sleep...

Tanu in a tensed voice: Hello

Tanu in a tensed voice: Hello... Pragya Bhabhi... How is abhi bhai??? Is he alright??? Did bhai cried too much in pain bhabhi???

Pragya: Haan tanu... Relax... Abhi is fine now and he is sleeping... Dont worry... He will be normal after sometime...

Tanu: Thank god!!!! I was hell scared bhabhi... I couldn't come up there as this EP has created a big drama here, bhabhi... RAM Papa and PRIYA ma are crying very badly... I don't know what to do also... 😞😞😞😞😞

I wish to come and see bhai but I have to be here as papa and mumma needs me to console them... Sorry bhabhi... I really miss being with bhai...

Pragya: Its okay Tanu... Don't worry... I will take proper care of my abhi properly... Have trust on your bhabhi tht she will care for her soul a lot... Tanu... Can you tell me what happened over there and why abhi reacted like this???

Haan... Tell me... What did that EP did with Ram papa and priya maa??? What the hell is that EP's problem??? I just want to throw that EP from this house...

Hello... Hello... Hello Tanu... You there... Are you crying dear??? What happened Tanu??? Don't hide anything from your bhabhi... Tell me na...