2. Handling the hard times....

Thanks for all your support...

Now moving to shot. 2:

Mona drags Pragya inside her cabin, hurriedly...

Mona: Hey pragz... Pinch me... Are you asking for real???

Pragya: Yeah... Of course .. You and your boring, sir... He is talking utter nonsense... What an egoistic man...

Whatever... I cant tolerate his self praisal... So to distract my mind, I just surveyed the room... The photo in his table catches my attention...

I saw your boss with a boy and a girl... I dont knw who they are... The girl seems to be cute... But somewhere I have seen her... I can't remember...

Leave that... I can't resist myself by seeing that man... Something is there in him... Some naughtiness, some cuteness... Aww... He is handsome and sexy though...

Mona: Oh my god!!! Unbelievable... I will tell you a secret, Pragya... He is the Abhishekh Prem Mehra, elder son Of our Ram sir... He is going to be the future owner of Mehra groups...

But none of us has seen him in person and dont know what he is doing and all

But none of us has seen him in person and dont know what he is doing and all... I heard that he is a very intelligent man and loves his family a lot... Once I heard Arjun sir said to our client that lucky is the girl who is going to get his bhai...

Pragya: Hmm... Interesting...

Mona: Okay pragz .. let me make a move... All d best...

Pragya is in deep thoughts... She just cant control her curiosity to know who is Abhishekh... She sighs as she has some other important work rather than thinking about him...

Her thoughts were interrupted when she hears a knock outside...

Pragya: Yes.. come in... Hey Sri... Come... Come...

Sri: Pragya... This is an important file .. Ram sir asked you to go through this... But be careful pragz... Neither Mona nor Arjun sir should know about this...

Ram sir has some doubts... I will send you a mail after reaching home... We will meet outside and discuss the issues...

Pragya: Hey... Am I here to solve a mystery case??? I guess I'm a manager here, not a detective to solve the hidden mystery...

Sri: Hmm... Kind of... This Mehras is completely a mystery always... Arjun sir is a puzzle and we cant predict his doings... Cant judge his character too... Even our sir's wife priya madam is a pack of secrets...

Out of curiosity Pragya asks: What about Abhishekh.... Sri???

Sri: Pragya... You know abouy Abhishekh sir... Wow... He is such a sweet heart.... I've talked to him two to three times... Hey wait wait... What's this??? You are blushing and smiling, Pragya... Wow... Abhishekh sir has some effects on you...