3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...

Thanks for all your supportive words .

Thanks to all those lovely souls for their votes n comments... Keep supporting me like this always.. Share this story if possible to let others know about this work of mine...

Just getting crazy now a days and getting obsessed a lot to update new covers.... Here is my new cover to this story...

 Here is my new cover to this story

Hope you all like this cover....

......

Shot. 3:

Pragya is shivering inside... Her heartbeats are rising heavily as the nectar in her juicy lips is being gently sucked by the man of her dreams... She is moaning in pleasure and she held his collars as she does not want to go weak as her limbs too are shivering...

 She is moaning in pleasure and she held his collars as she does not want to go weak as her limbs too are shivering

Pragya is feeling as if she has attained paradise and she is completely happy.. Her phone starts to buzz making her to part apart from him and she opens her eyes...

Pragya is way too shocked as no one is around her.... She blushes too hard at the naughty imagination she had that too with him... She touches her lips gently and wishes to have her dream to happen in real one day...

She smiles happily and continues her work to find out the dark secret behind The Mehras....

.......

The camera zooms it's position to a dark place.... No single light is found in the room except the light from the dull moon...

Its very hard to spot who are in that room too... But, its easy to recognize three people are standing there discussing some thing very seriously...

" What the bloody heck is happening there???"

"Till now the accounts department is in our control... But now this girl pragya has entered"

"What's the big deal!!!! After all, she is a girl.... Even men wagged their tails for money.... Its easy to trap this girl"

" I dont think its easy... She is very stubborn and full of attitude and ego..."