He smirked, "last time I checked I taught you that," he said, "looks like jail time for you," he continued to roleplay. 

I chuckled, "of course," I smiled, "I'll take my punishment however you see fit," I said and played along with him as I started to slowly kiss up to his abs over his pecks and up his neck before finally reaching jaw and leaving slow languid kissed along his sharp jawline. "How are you going to teach me a lesson?" I asked as I undid the last button of his uniform and pushed the shirt off his shoulders, leaving him practically half-naked in the middle of our room. 

Quickly he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, he wasted no time in tearing my thong and started to lay wet kissed at my inner thigh. I dropped my head back and moaned loudly, especially when he finally reached my bud, and started to tease it with his fingers. "Bad girl, you're already so wet for me," he said, "that's against the rules," he said and flipped my body to where my backside was high up in the air and my face was down on to the sheets, "I think it's time I punish you." 

I looked behind me to see him undoing his belt and he wrapped it his hand my for running his hands over my butt, "Richard..." I moaned, anticipating what was coming next. 

"That's officer Grayson to you," he chuckled before he started to whap my with the belt, not so hard as to hurt me though, "I want you to count," he said, "count the strikes." 

"Yes, Officer Grayson," I said which earned another strike, "two~" I groaned as I dug my nails into the comforter. 

"That's it," he said and slap after slap was a bit harder, and the weird thing was that I was getting turned on, I could feel myself dripping from excitement over him and he knew it too. So much as that after the thirteenth strike he had plunged his unoccupied hand into my moistening hole, bending his fingers in my tightening pussy. 

"Ahhh!" I moaned as he started to make circles within my pussy, "Officer Grayson!" His fingers were stimulating my body and the slaps were making it so hot I felt myself slowly losing my mind, "nineteen!" I cried out as the slapping never stopped. 

He dropped the belt and released my hips. I turned to him and changed our position once he freed his erection. I floated over him, over his erection and tried to slowly place myself over him, but instead, he grabbed me and slammed hard on his throbbing cock. I slapped my hands against his chest and screamed at the pain, I didn't want him to stary yet, I couldn't even move really as my body was getting used to his size after only having his fingers in me for that one time. 

I looked over to the side where I saw his little police hat and placed over my head, "this is your warden speaking," I chuckled, "you really shouldn't have done that," I said and started to lift my hips up, only to come and crash them back down.

"Really now?" he asked, "what're you going to do about it," he asked as he sat up and held me firmly to the point where he lifted us off the bed and to my vanity mirror where he sat me down on the desk and pushed my back against the mirror.

He never broke the penetration, in fact, at the angle we were in, he had deepened it. Now, the tip of his cocks was at the right point where he was directly his my uterus. 

Richard quickly thrust hard and fast into me, shaking the desk a bit, and I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his and tighten my grip on his neck. I moaned relentlessly as he was getting bigger in my cunt. 

"Ahh!" I cried as I bit into his shoulder to try to calm myself down. When my walls started to tighten around his cock once more he annoying slowed down and teased me with the brush of his cock, "Richard!" I cried as I put space inbetween us and looked at him confusingly, "what are you...?" 

"I think that's enough punishment, don't you think?" he asked as I felt his slowly start to leave my body, but I was not having it.

"No!" I cried out and tried to reach for him, but he stopped me and pushed me against the mirror, switching out position so we were both facing the mirror and my but was up against his waist as his erection poked teasingly against my entrance. 

"Tell me what you want," he flirted as he licked the inside of my ear and started to rub circles around my clit. 

In the mirror, I could see that it was now he who had the upper-hand. I couldn't explain how much of a haggard state I was in with a reddened face and disheveled hair and a sweating body from head to toe. 

"I want you too..." I was trying to choose my words wisely, but was so desperate for release that instead, I blurted out, "I just want you to fuck me up!" 

Quickly he thrust into me and held ontop my hips in a bruising matter, I felt him reach so deep inside that I gasped when he hit my uterus, almost stretching through it really. "Ahh!" I moaned as I held onto the edges of the desk in an iron grip. 

"That's it, take it all in!" he said and placed his hand on my stomach just below my belly button, "I should be right here," he teased as he poked at his own cock through my stomach. 

"Stop and just--" he pulled back and thrust forward causing me to gasp as he held my hips in a bruising grip. 

I was once again on the edge and it wasn't long before we both came, but I was on the brink of passing out and he caught before I could hit the floor, "good job, Warden," he chuckled and brought me back to the bed. 

"Next time we should try it with Nightwing, see how he compares," I joked. 

"We've done it with Nightwing tons of times," he smiled as covered us under the blanket, "maybe Starfire should come and play with Officer Grayson," he teased. 

"In your dreams," I said as I snuggled into his chest and slowly fall to sleep.