26

Jungkook P.O.V
"Wake up sunshine." I whisper to her ears.
"What's the time now?" She said rubbing her eyes.
"8.00 a.m." I said smiling.
"Sorry bby. I'm really sleepy. I'm the one that should wake you up." She said lean to my shoulder.
"It's okay. I understand." I said turn her to faced me. She immediately hug me.
"Can we stay like this for a minutes?" She said hug me tightly.
"Of course." I said hug her back.
"Baby,what's wrong? Are you okay?" I said rub her back.
"I have a bad dreams last night and in that dream I saw you leave me. You slap me. And you sl... sleep with other girl." She said letting the tears wet her face.
"What? No! It'll never happen. Baby I just love you. Please stop crying." I said wiped her tears away.
"Bby promise me that you will never leave me and hurt me. Please..." She said hug me again. I nod smiling before kiss her forehead.

"Baby, why are you look so pale?" I said pick her chin up. I place my hand at her forehead.
"You had fever baby! Your temperature was too hot." I said panic.
"Bby,I'm okay. Don't worry." She said make a weak smile.
"No you don't. Let me get the doctor. " I said laid her weak body at the bed covering with blanket before stepping out from the room.

"Mom dad please call our personal doctor!!" I shout.
"Why Jungkook? Why are you shouting?" My dad said walk towards me.
"Just get me the doctor. Y/N is sick!" I said almost drop my tears.
"Okay relax. We will call her." My mom said reach her phone dialling the doctor's number.

"So,how is she doc? Is she fine?" I asked with a worried tone, desperate to know if she was okay.
"Yaa she's fine. " I sighed in relieve.
"She's having a normal fever." The doctor said pack his stuff.
"But why her face look so pale?" I said while looking at her who is sleeping peacefully.
"It's because her antibody is weak. Base on what I see, she always get sick so easily. That's why when she caught a fever her face immediately pale or become red. So, don't worry Mr. Jeon. Your wife is fine." He said pat my back.
"Thanks doc." I said smiling.
"No problem. If anything happen,just call me and don't forget to give her the medicine that I told you before." He said before went away.
"This way sir." My dad said bring him to downstairs.
"Let me cook porridge for Y/N. Get well soon dear." My mom said kiss Y/N's forehead.
"Thanks mom." My mom nod smiling.

"Jungkook open up. I bring you porridge for Y/N." My mom said from outside. I open up the door take the tray from her hands.
"Thanks mom. You're the best." I said smiling.
"No problem my son. Take care of her okay? Anything just call me." My mom said before went away. I nod before shut the door walk towards Y/N.

"Bby.." She said try to sit up but I prevent her.
"Baby,just laid down. Let's eat. Mom makes you porridge."I said care her forehead.
"Let me feed you okay?" I said take a spoon of it and feed her.
"Aren't you supposed to go work? It's your second day right?" She said while take a sip of water.
"I must take care of you. You're sick right?" I said take the glass from her.
"I'm sorry Bby. Because of me you cannot go to work." She said playing with her fingers.
"What are you saying about? There's nothing more important than my beloved wife. "I said kiss her cheek..
"So sweet." She said curve a smile.
"Well it's Jungkook."I said smirking.

"Bby, just go to work. I'm fine." She said put her small hands at my face.
"No I don't want to. I want to take care of you." I said take her hands.
"But I'm okay now. It's not nice to see the boss don't come to the office. Who's know there will be an important things? Just go okay?" She said smiling.
"Why are you so stubborn huh?" I said pinch her nose.
"Hehehehe for me?" She said make a V sign. So cute.
"No, I can't leave you. Please listen to me. Besides I have dad's permission. "I said continue feed her.
"But.." "No buts Jeon Y/N. Please." I said in deep voice makes her gulping.
"Okay if you says so." She said crossing her arm pouting.

"Jungkook-ah I'm bored. There's nothing I can do." She said shaking my hand. I then placed my hand on her forehead.
"Baby, you're not well. You must get rest. Plus your temperature is still hot." I said bring her to my embrace.
"But I'm okay now. Please bring me anywhere. Please please my handsome husband." She said playing her fingers at my chest.
"I know you're trying your best to seduce me but not today baby. Do you have your medicine?" I said crossing my arm.
"I don't like eat medicine. It's taste bitter. Yukss." She said close her mouth.
"Then when you'll get better? Please baby don't acting like a child. You're 20 years old now."I said grab her medicine beside the bed.
"Now eat." I said pull her hand, put the medicine on it.
"I don't want too." She said use another to cover her mouth.
"Jeon Y/N!" I said sternly.
"Fine Fine. Don't be so stern." She said eat the medicine and drink the water.
"It's taste sucks." She said pull her tongue out.
"Now happy? Please bring anywhere?" She said pouting.
"No. The doctor said you must have enough rest." I said look away.
"Urghhh Fine." She said sigh, push me and pull the blanket.
"Go. I wanna sleep. "She said cover her whole body with the blanket.
"Good girl. Sleep well. I love you." I said chuckle before place a warm kiss on her forehead.
"I don't love you. Bluekk" She said makes me chuckle.
"Are you serious Baby?" I said raised an eyebrow.
"Yes." She said before cover her face with the blanket.
"Then what's this?" I said pull away the blanket and start to kiss her roughly.
"Jungkook Stop. What are you doing?" She said hit my chest.
"I want to make you love me." I said start to kiss her again.
"Ok ok stop. I LOVE you. So much. Stop okay? I'm really tired." She said lean at my body.
"Fine but if you said like that again, I'll EAT you like there's no tomorrow." I said curve a smirk. She gulp.
"Aishhh don't be like this. You make me scared." She said while I laid her on the bed,beside me.
"It's not my fault. You are the one who challenge me." I said cover her body with the blanket because she's shivering.
"I'm just teasing you. I'm okay now but you don't want to bring me walk. I'm so bored." She said hug my arm.
"Baby,I don't want to bring you for walk because you're still weak. The doctor even said that you antibody is weak. You can get sick easily. I'm care about you baby. Please understand. I want you to get healthy. I'm promise after you get healthy as always, I'll bring you anywhere you want to go. Okay?" I said plant a sweet kiss on her cheek.
"Awwww okay." She said giggling.
"Now, you must have enough rest. Sleep okay?" I said stroke her hair. She nod before drift into sleep in my embrace.
"Get well soon my world." I said before closing my eyes join her into a dreamland.