27

Two days later ~

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up and Jungkook's leg was fully wrapped on my waist and hug me tightly.
He then give me a morning kiss and I opened my eyes and smile.
"Thanks to my this lovely husband, I finally fully recovered. "I said move closer to him.
"It's my responsibility baby. That's mean I really really really love you." He said kiss my head.
"Awwww how sweet.." I said pinch his cheek.

"So you wanna go to work?" I said seat up tied my hair.
"Actually no. I really want to spend my time with my lovely wife. But at the same time I know that someone will nag at me." He said take a glance at me.
"Aigoo okay sorry if I always nagging at you. But my husband it's for your goodness. Now go to the bathroom. I will prepared your suit."I said smiling before walking to the closet.
"And one more thing, can I follow you to the office? I really wanna see what's in there. Can I?" I said blinking my eyes twice.
"Of course you can. Why not? I'm really happy because you can accompany me." He said smiling.
"Thanks." I said and continue my work.

After him my turned to shower.
"Baby,where's my suit?" He yell from outside.
"At the bed." "Okay Thanks" He said and I continue showering.
Soon this is his result.

My jaw drops after see him

"Like what you see?" He said smirking.
"Whatever." I said rolled my eyes feel so embarrassing.
Yes I admit he's so handsome. Hahahahaha
My turned to shine~

 HahahahahaMy turned to shine~

This is the final result.
"You look amazing dear." He said lean his head on my shoulder.
"You too." I said see the reflection of us.
"Shall we my dear?" He said land his hand.
"Yes." I said grab my bag and follow him.

"Mom dad, I'm taking Y/N with me to the office." He said put his shoes on.
"Don't you two wanna have breakfast first?" His mom said walking towards us.
"No it's okay. We will breakfast at the cafe. Bye mom." Jungkook said kiss his parents follow by me and he open the car's door for me to let me in. Such a gentleman.

At The Office~

"Let's go princess." He said locked our arm together.
Actually this is my second time being here. So I'm a bit excited. Hahahaha