2

"Hi Y/N, meet my son, Jeon Jungkook. "Said Mrs. Jeon.
"Urrr Yaa I know. We're in the same colleagues. "I said and lead them to the living room.
"Oh really? Jungkook doesn't tell me at all. "His mom talk again.
I just smiling awkwardly.
"Eomma!!!! Why him appa?? "I said in my heart who is crying now.

"Welcome to my house Mr. Jeon. "My dad said hug his friend.
"Oh, hi Mrs. Jeon. How are you? "My mom ask his mother with full of smile.
"I'm fine. Your daughter is really beautiful. Suit for Jungkook. "His mother said and it's make me goosebumps.
"Wait mom, dad, what's all this? "I ask my parents about all this.
"I'll tell you later. Now let's eat. The food will cold. "Dad said and we are now eating.
Jungkook sit beside me. I really hate him. Oh God, you must really help me this time. Please don't make me like this.
"So, anyone want to tell me something? "I said, want to throw away the awkward situation.
"Okay, Y/N, we'll tell you the truth. You and Jungkook will get married. I and Mr. Jeon have discuss about this. "Dad said while my mother holding my hand and the jerk is now smirking. I feel really want to run right now.
"What?? Seriously?? Why I must married with this guys? I bet he's now have a girlfriend. Right Jungkook? "I said looking at him hope the word YES came up from his mouth.
"No, I don't. I'm single. I already know that we have to married. So, I just put you in my heart. "He said making his HONEST face. I really frustrated right now.
"So I'm only the one that don't know this marriage? Woww you guys make me just like a dumb person."I said and tear finally come up from my eyes.
"Shhhh don't cry Y/N. I'm the one who did this. You really pretty. I'm the one that want you to marry Jungkook. You're such a kind girl. Remember you help me from being robbed? "She ask me and hug me stroking my hair.

Y/N'S FLASHBACK~

That day is Saturday, so I and Somi want to hang up together so we decided to go to my favourite cafe. As soon as we arrived at the cafe, we sit at my favourite place which is on the rooftop cause we can see a beautiful scenery in front of my eyes. Then, I take the order while Somi is so lazy to go. There were so many customers in here cause it's one of the best cafe in Seoul. I'm lazy too to queued up but I must too. Then there's a pretty old woman come to the cafe. As a good girl, I give her to buy first.
"Aunty, you can go first. "I said bowed to her.
"Aaawwww.. Thank you girl. "She said and went to bought the dessert.
As soon I have paid up, she come to me.
"Girl, what's your name? "She ask me.
"Urrr my name is Kim Y/N." I said smile to her awkwardly.
"Such a pretty name. Are you daughter of Kim Seojun? "She said talk about my dad name.
"How you know about my dad's name? And yupp he's my father. "I ask, smiling awkwardly.
"We're business partner. That's why I know your father. And you're such like your mother face. "She said and touch my face.
"Yeah.. Probably. Aunty I must go. This is my card. If you want to meet again you can call me. "I said give her my card.
"Okay then and this is my card. "She said and landed her business card.
"Ohh okay. Thanks. "I said bowed to her.
"Welcome dear. "She said and she walk from the cafe.

As soon I saw she went out from the cafe, I saw a guy with all black at his body walking to her and I guess he want to robbed aunty.
"Aunty wait. "I said but it's too late she already walked away a bit far from me but I still chase her up and saw that the robbers was holding her bag.
"Yaaaahhhh.. Help... Help... Robbers... Robbers.. Call the policeman... Help.. "I screamed and the robber run away.
"Aunty, are you okay? "I help her to stand up.
"Yaa I'm okay, Y/N. Thank you for saving my life. "She said hug me.
"It's okay aunty. It's my responsibility to help people in danger. Next time you must be more careful and let's make the police report. Where's your car? Let me drive. "I said asking her key.
"Here you go, but what about your car? "She ask looking at my car.
"Ohh don't worry, I come with my friend. She'll take it to my house. I'll text her later. Now we must go. "I said start drove to police station.

          ~END OF Y/N FLASHBACK ~

"That's why I want you to marry with Jungkook. And he accept it. Will you Y/N? "Jungkook's mum ask me with her teary eyes. I wiped her tear and said
"Hrmmm. At the first maybe I can't accepted this ARRANGED MARRIAGE but for my parents I'll do it. Happy everyone? ". Your mouth is really magic Somi. It's become true. It's all your fault. "I said to myself and make my forced smile.
"Of course my daughter. Thank you for agree with it and I'm sorry cause not telling you the truth. "My mum said happily cause now she will have son-in-law.
"It's FINE mummy. "I said pronounced the word 'fine' a little bit loud.
"Okay you will get married 6 months from now. No excuses from both of you. "His father said sternly.
"What!!??? 6 months??! "Jungkook and I speak together.
"So soon! "We speak together again.
"Stop copying me, Y/N. "He said pointing his index finger to me.
"Ehhh what're you talking about? You're the one that copying me. Blekkk. "I reply him with full of hate plus annoying.
"Y/N stop doing that. Don't act like a child. "My dad scold me.
"Mianhae appa. "I said looking down and see Jungkook is laughing at me. I just show him my fist. I chuckle looking at his reaction. He just nice. Yaa I thought he only a arrogant person. But I still doesn't believe with his words.

"So I want you and Jungkook go to colleague together and take a look at your wedding dress. Don't forget about it. "His mother remind us.
"OK mum. "He said obey his mom. "You're such a good son, Jungkook. I'm impressed. "I said clap my hand but doesn't make any sound.
"Well not like you, naughty girl. "He said touching my nose.
"Yaaa don't touch me. "I said move away from him.
"Y/N, let him be. Yaa he'll be your husband right. "My mummy said support him.
"Euwww.. Oh my God mum?? Seriously?? "I ask in annoying looking at his smirking face.
"Yaa Y/N, you will be my wife soon. Not wrong for husband to touch his wife right? "He said, his eyes full of lust and now he touching my hand.
"Yaaa don't stare at me like that." I said panic.
"Oh, my future wife, why are you looking shy? Let me help you to get some air at outside. Let's go. "He said and his face and mine is so close. I can feel his breath.
"Oh it's okay my future husband. I'm fine with it. "I said and looking away.

AFTER WE ALL BUSY TALKING TO EACH OTHER

"OK, my future wife, see you tommorow. I'll pick you up. Make sure you dress beautifully. "Jungkook said in his flirt tone.
"Yaaa I know. I'm always beautiful. Bye my future HUSBAND. Drive safely. "I said pronounced the word "husband" a little bit louder. 
"I will. Bye mummy, daddy Y/N. "Jungkook now start to call my parents like that as my mother ask him to do so.
"Bye Jungkook. See you tommorow. Bye Mrs. Jeon. Thanks for accept my daughter. "Mum said wrap her arm to my shoulder. "No need Seolhyun. You're the one that I should thanked for. And you Y/N, thank you very much for accept my boy. Jungkook take care her carefully okay? If you don't I'll make sure you regret it. She'll be my daughter soon. "His mom really care about me now and I raised my eyebrow to Jungkook.
"I'll mom. I will make sure she happy cause marry with me. "Jungkook said and looking at me.
"Really, then make me like a princess okay? Bye. I want to go to sleep. Good night. "I said as soon they walking to their car.
"Sleep well and dream about me. "He said make his mouth just like want to kiss me.
"Let see. Bye Mrs. and Mr. Jeon. I said waving to them and they drive to their house.
"Okay eomma and appa. I already done it just for you guys. I do all this because I love you. I really sleepy now. Mummy, wake me up okay. Bye my beloved parents. "I said kiss them and hug them with full if love.
"Bye sweet heart. Sleep well. We love you too. "My father stroking my hair. And I go to my bedroom change into this pyjamas.

I really tired in this big day

I really tired in this big day. And soon I fall into sleep.