Chapter 12: Reunited Spirits

Start from the beginning

I also noticed it held a dark symbol on it, a fox.. symbol to be exact.

Maybe in the because of Kurama..

I don't know..

He smirked widely as he noticed me checking him out, my body only consisting of a black lace bra and underwear.

Of course.. We had sex last night and I felt so angry with myself for liking everything he did.

After I ate what I liked back at the dining hall, he came back in and I noticed he had Kurama with him.

It made me a little happy to see him okay but.. He was acting strange.

He wasn't talking to me.. at all.. Which worried me.

But I knew better than to interfere. It's already bad enough that Naruto's even keeping me hostage in this place.

But soon after, he led me back to his bedroom and proceeded on having sex with me.

And god... I couldn't, stop screaming..

Flashback

I groaned loudly as Naruto held my hips tightly in front of him, his head burrowed deep into my crotch, lapping up my juices and sensitive skin.

The dress I wore before laid torn on the floor.

As usual.

He always rips my clothes.. Like the savage beast he is.

But my thoughts ended when I felt his tongue lick around my opening, it sometimes moving back to my sensitive clit which made me tingle all over.

I clutched the bed sheets tightly underneath me as I felt my stomach tighten and the pleasure increase ten fold.

Ugh.. It felt so good!

I screamed loudly as he kept it up, driving me to the edge over and over.

Soon after, I felt myself releasing a huge wave of liquid into his mouth which made him growl in delight, a hum passing those devious lips of his.

"Mmm.. Such a naughty girl you are. Cumming as I feast on you. You're a bad girl darling." He mumbled below me which made me hot all over, my body tingling.

I felt jumpy from that orgasm, my eyes blurry from the intense ripples of pleasure I felt.

I gulped and looked down at him as he continued to lap at my juices, my legs closing in on his head at the unbearable feelings, trapping him.

I looked towards the ceiling and moaned my tail off, my hand coming down to bury in the bush of blonde hair in front of me, the strands ticking my inner thighs which only added onto the pleasure.

Soon after, he stopped and backed away, his clawed hands gripping the front of my pale thighs tightly.

He licked his wet lips and looked back up at me, his red orbs glazed completely with lust and desire. "Hinata.. I need to be inside you... Now!" He demanded and pushed me back roughly, the action completely unexpected.

I couldn't even take in his words, at how fast he pushed me down. And that wasn't all, he was on his knees at the count of two, his hand moving his plaid black and white boxers out of the way to fetch his inhuman sized dick, his hand holding the base of his long rod making my eyes widen.

Wow.. It's gotten to the point where if another man would say for instance, make love to me.. He wouldn't even be able to pleasure me as good.

This demon.. has crippled me.