Natsu x Reader

Warning: this is going to get real kinky! So uh.. yeah. Also, you were in a house that was in a place where houses are pretty close. I think that's how you phrase it anyway.

Y/N's POV

Now that Natsu comes to my house a lot, he just lets himself in and at this point I don't even care anymore.

Noone's POV

It's about 12:00 PM. Right now, you are in a deep sleep. Dreaming about.. you know. Why? Who knows.

But that sleep gets interupted. You hear a faint voice in your room. You open your eyes a little then shut them again. That being said, the voice calls out again. You open your eyes, you see pink hair.

Pink hair?

You were half asleep, so you couldn't tell what was in your room. But you can hear what "it" is saying to you.

"Y/N~ wake up~.." It says

Wait.. Pink hair?!  you thought.

It was Natsu. And he was on top of you. You widen your eyes, realizing it was him. But for some reason we was not wearing his scarf. Maybe he lost it? You thought to yourself.

"NATSU?? What in the name of Mavis are you doing in my room?!" You tried to push him off of you.

But you couldn't. He smiles a devious smile at you. The he looks up a little. You were confused, so you looked up too.

The reason you couldn't push him, was because you were tied up. By the scarf you thought he lost.

"Natsu!!! Let me go! You BETTER untie me this instant!" You shout at him, squirming to try to get loose.

"But that would ruin the fun.. now wouldn't it?" He cooes.

You spout insults at him you're good at doing that. He chuckles at you. You try to insult him more, no dice. He kisses you to make you stay quiet.

You try to move away, but it is to no avail. So, you just stopped resisting. All throughout the guild, you tried to play the "tough" girl act. People like Mirajane thought you were just a tsundere.

Which, by the way, you basically were. Anyway, Natsu bit your lip to have access to your mouth. You gasped at the sudden pain. He shoves his tongue in and explores every inch of your mouth.

Your body relaxes a bit. I mean.. it's only Natsu.

He pulls away, leaving you breathless. Natsu looks at your shirt, then looks back up at you.

He lowers his head to kiss your neck and collarbone. You hold back the moans threatening to come out. Moaning is not what you should do right now.

You feel him taking off your shirt. At least he isn't tearing it.. you thought.

He throws it on the floor. You look at it for a moment, and then turn your gaze back at him. He goes behind your back to unclip your bra. You blush a lot because you were insecure about your body.

After doing so, he also throws it on the floor. His hands trail up and down you waist. You shiver. Natsu's hands go up to your right breast. He teases you by rubbing your nipple.

You scrunch your face trying to once again silence yourself from moaning. He smirks. He was only testing you.

He suddenly starts to suck on it. You accidentally let out a noise that was a mixture of a yelp and a moan. He switches to the other nipple and gives it the same treatment.

It felt good, and you wanted to not hold your moans back, but you didn't want him to hear it.

After a while of doing this, he stops and kisses down your stomach. Natsu lifts his head and slowly took off your shorts.

You close your legs. But he prys them back open. He licks your inner thigh. You gasp. As he gets closer, you blush more. He then suddenly stops. Then he sucks on the skin on your thigh.

That ends up leaving a mark. More known as a hickey. Then he kisses it. He continues to tease you by licking up your thigh again. You get completely flustered. Which, in this situation, is reasonable.

He gets up to your F/C underwear. He licks your clothed clit. You curse at yourself for letting a soft moan come out you mouth.

He smiles. Not good.

He gets up and kisses you passionately. You were shocked for a second, but you kissed back after.

The kiss quickly gets heated. It wasn't even really a kiss anymore it was a makeout. Not breaking the kiss, he takes off your panties. You couldn't close your legs though. He casually traces your waist.

You both break off, to breathe. Then you pull him down and kiss him again. Natsu smirks on your lips. His hands trail all the way down to your clit. Then he rubs it softly.

You moan in his mouth. So, he does that some more. Sometime during that, he manages to slip his two fingers in your entrance. You break the kiss and moan again.

He starts to finger you. You moaning again, he speeds up. After the same thing was happening for a bit, you squirm under his touch. This is only preparing you for the things to come.

He fingers you hard. You bite your lip. He keeps doing this. Eventually, you climax.

He smiles at you and takes his fingers out. You look away as he licks his fingers. You hear him unbuckle his belt. He swiftly takes that off along with his pants.

You automatically see the tent in his boxers.

"Get ready~" he says.

He takes off the boxers and his "little friend" pops out. You blush. Then he rubs it on your wet clit. You moan softly.

"N-Natsu.. please.."

"Hm?" He says smugly.

"Please fuck me.." you say, looking away.

Something in him clicks. He harshly shoves his dick in you. You yelp, surprised at his reaction.

He doesn't wait for you to get used to him. Small tears fall down your face, because this was your first time.

He keeps thrusting into you. Slowly, the pain goes away. You moan.

He covers your mouth, since the walls weren't soundproof. Your moans were muffled by his hand. He groans a little.

The room is filled with skin slapping. You were going crazy over him. Your eyes become half-lidded. He grabbed you hips for support. It only made him go deeper.

The room felt more intense. You feel as though you might climax again. And you did. He slammed into you before he came inside you

~Timeskip because I'm tired~

Natsu fucked you until both of your legs were shaking. After climaxing a bunch, you both were tired. He gets off you and and collapses beside you after he untied you.

You both end up asleep instantly.

Thankfully, the neighbors didn't hear you two.