Tears, kisses and Marco

"You brought them here, him, here?" Roman questions, anger slowly setting into his tone. When we pulled up to roman's old house, roman was standing on the porch, waiting for us. More specifically, me. 

"Yes." I confirm, my voice unwavering. I won't be tricked into feeling guilty for doing the right thing. It wasn't just for shadow, it was for mark too.

"Do you remember what I told you? You were not to speak to shadow." Roman grits his teeth, not caring that shadow is literally standing beside me.

"You're not my dad. Second of all, I was only visiting to retrieve a gift from shadow. As a thank you for helping him and as well as to apologize, there is no harm done." I look at roman, crossing my arms.

"Then why is he here?" Roman asks once more, his eyes darting to shadow, narrowing.

"Look, I didn't mean to be an intrusion here.. Maybe I can try and speed the reservation process faster." Mark mumbles,shuffling his feet. Poor mark! In the midst of bickering and arguing, mark has been standing here dumb founded.

"No mark, it's fine. We have plenty of room here, roman is just being a pig." I brush off, reassuring him with a smile. But mark still looks apprehensive, due to the fact roman is glaring harshly at everyone who steps in sight. 

"Listen, she was only trying to pick up the gift and leave. Ran into trouble with my sister.. She's back, and not herself. As you may know.." Shadow looks at roman, knowing that he would understand his words. 

Looking puzzled, roman squints his eyes, peering into the car to see rosa laying in the backseat. 

"Dead?" Roman asks, almost sounding relieved.

"No. Paralyzed." Shadow grumbles with a scowl.

"And why is she here too?" Roman sighs, finally accepting what's done is done. 

"Nowhere to put her. She'd wake up and find her way back, and that wouldn't be good. We had to burn two other bodies, cleaned the whole entire house and ourselves and erase any trace of them being there. Terrevolt's probably going to send more men there to check it out once they learn their prized possession hasn't return." Shadow bitterly bites out, harboring anger for the very man who had corrupted his sister.

"You can tie her to the tree outside." Roman mutters, causing me to snort. Although rosa deserves more than that, it's not right.

"We can chain her up in one of the guests room and search her for weapons." I correct roman's suggestion, earning me a harsh stare from roman in return.

Shadow nods at me thankfully, knowing that I understand he still cares for his sister. Just because she has been changed and corrupted, not to mention, sadistic and deranged, doesn't mean she isn't his sister. It's sad, considering that she hasn't a single clue to who she was, or who her brother was.

"I'll have vader help you, I need to speak to roxanne. Alone." Roman looks down at me, causing me to cross my arms. I am not some child, he can't just demand me like I am one. I've developed my own role, no matter if it's only for a short amount of time here.

Roman then dismisses mark, who helps carry the unconscious silvia into the house. Shadow then does the same with rosa, but not being as careful. Although he still did care, you can tell he is starting to be repulsed by her.

"You disobeyed me." Roman states once everyone has left, looking upset and angry. 

"Sorry, Dad." I sarcastically sneer. I am tired of him treating me as if i'm some naive little girl! 

"Would you stop! You're starting to sound like silvia. You're still roxanne, no matter how many times you may try to forget that." Roman firmly grabs my arm, stopping me from turning and walking away. Is he serious? I am not trying to be someone I'm not. Yes, maybe i've become bitter and have developed a sour attitude, but that isn't by choice..