Changes

I walk around in the room that I slept in last night, sighing stressfully as I walk back and forth. Dimitiri's words echo in my head repeatedly,that the thought of slamming my head on the wall seems tempting. What he said causes an unsettling feeling inside me. I shutter just at the thought of his voice. It was a threat.
A buzz from my phone causes me to jump, I pull it out and stare at the phone as a smile grows on my lips.

"Hey it's viper! Mom let me use her phone to text you!" -sent from mom a minute ago.

I let a chuckle escape my mouth as I text back a quick reply.
"Who did you all text?lol"

There's no doubt she texted everyone in my mom's contact list. My sister has been begging and asking for a cellphone since my mom got her's for her birthday. I'm kinda glad she doesn't have one because she would be texting me every second of every day if she had the chance. But Oh how I miss viper..

"Mr.harrison, Carl, grandpa, uncle Louise.." she texts back a whole list ,causing me to let a snort out. I know her so well, I'm not the least bit surprised. Out of all the events, my sister could always make me smile no matter what mood I am in.

A knock interrupts me from my thoughts,causing me to pause. How would anyone know I've been in this room? I ignore the buzzing from my phone as I stuff it in my pocket, silently thanking myself I didn't take it with me this morning at the ceremony.
I open the door to see a smiling Benji, all signs of distress and grief from this morning has vanished,which is replaced with his usual cheeky smile. It is kind of relieving to see him all boyish again.

"How did you-" he  quickly interjects.

"Security cams Roxanne, security cams." Benji says with a " Duh" look. I should of remembered, but there's too many thoughts that I forgot to remember the security cameras in the hallways.

"Well excuse me your majesty for not getting used to living in such luxury." I sarcastically reply, opening the door wider to allow him entrance.
As if he is five years old, he runs and pounces on my bed, sprawling out like a starfish.

"You Like beds ,huh?" I ask grinning,shutting the door. He oddly enough reminds me of viper.

"Hey, beds are comfy!" He closes his eyes , a grin still on his face. I sit beside him,rolling my eyes as I pull out my phone.

"Yeah, my mom told me to stop calling our neighbor, I just wanted to talk to his cat! Lol."

Viper texts back, i grin and shake my head. She is already causing havoc on my old grouchy neighbor who so happened to have a cellphone, due to his tech-savy daughter who insisted for him to have a cellphone.

"Who's that?" I hear him ask, his head closer to mine than I expected. I let out a protest as he snatches the phone swiftly from my hands. I reach over but he quickly stands up, his fingers typing rapidly on the phone causing me to scowl. He better keep it PG rated whatever he's typing!

"Benji, give it!" I jump forward, stretching my arms out desperately as he holds it up higher. He is taller than me, like any average male is. I curse my mom for being so darned short.

"Not until you decide to be social and go down stairs!" His eyes gleam mischievously as I scowl.

"I'm fine where I am." I reply defiantly, crossing my arms like an unhappy child.

"Ok. Then I guess I will keep explaining why you're in the hospital,giving birth to eighty Oompa Loompas!" He taunts with a shrug.

He should be notorious for being a blackmailing brat here, I'm sure if I ask anyone they'd tell me.