No chance

The man continues lugging me back to the mansion while I complain. Cal finally catches up and stares at me with amazement. He keeps going on about how I was like Jackie chan, which irritates the asshole immensely. The man I had pulled in a ditch seems a bit disgruntled but is still amazed as cal is.

Finally, he sets me down and opens the front door. I scowl and cross my arms as he pushes me in roughly before walking in after me. Cal and the guy I pulled in the ditch walks through. Cal looking amused and the other guy scowling.

The other guy looks a bit younger than cal and roman,shaggy brown hair, some built muscle. His more noticeable features is a tattoo on his arm, bright blue eyes and thin lips, he looks handsome just as the other two. What is with handsome guys? I was expecting more of fat and balding pedophiles.

I stand there awkwardly, unsure of what to do as cal takes a seat on the couch as well as the other guy.

"Tell us about yourself!" Cal motions me to sit by him. I awkwardly stumble over to him,taking a seat beside him, putting my hands in my lap.

"Like what?" I mumble. They know enough. Young female, kidnapper, scared, will do anything to get away.

"Let's start off with the basics, your name?" He asks with a gentle smile.

For being friends with a sadistic madman , cal is oddly kind, but I still don't ignore the fact that he knows I'm kidnapped and doesn't care to help me, therefor that's why I think of him as an acquaintance and not a friend.
Or if even that. This is all sickening,

"I will tell you cal, since you're more of an acquaintance and not some sadistic psycho." I point towards the predator childishly. I know I seemed completely idiotic but I have no choices left and I am extremely upset, hence the childish behavior. Just trying to at least play it safe when one of them, you never know, it may pay off, Im simply thinking of survival. I can't be all fight and no brains now can I?

The beast scoffs as he sits down in a chair, crossing his legs.

Cal leans down for me to whisper in his ear "Roxanne,but people call me Roxxy." I whisper lowly.

He sends me a smile " Unique name!" he compliments.

The other guy stretches his hand across cal "The name is Benji ." He greets with a small smile. He also has a Russian accent.

I whisper in his ear my name, like I did cal. This is fucking stupid, I honestly want to cry but I guess to keep myself sane, I have to make some acquaintances.

"Aren't you going to tell her your name?" Cal asks, raising an eyebrow towards the predator.

"She won't tell me her name, So I don't know why I should tell her. " He mutters, his eyes narrowed.

"Can you tell me cal?" I ask with a mischievous smile. If that ass thinks he can mess with me without interference, then he has another thing coming.

Cal looks at me "Sure thing." He grins back at me , his eyes telling me he knows exactly what I'm trying to do. I barely know cal, but i can see myself getting along with him,regardless of my current situation. This feels more of a relaxed playful environment, rather than it feeling like what it really is.

"Do not even bothering on telling her." The predator snaps. I don't think that bothers him, only probably due to the fact that I'm trying to get back at him.

"His name is..." Cal begins with a mischievous smile.

" Don't!" Predator warns.

"Roman!" Cal shouts over Roman's protests.