Dreams and chills.

"Roxanne, why are you running?" A haunting voice floats down a pitch black hallway, I recognize this voice, but who? For some reason, I can't put my finger on it. Regardless of who it is , I know he is out for my blood.
I turn around to only come face to face with a blank wall, and a tiny candle which hangs on the wall. It seems to be dimming as seconds pass, leaving the hallway completely dark and my only open option.
I somehow know i have to go into the pitch black hallway, I have no clue how long it is or what is inside it, but i know it is something terrible. I have the feeling that if i go down there, I might not make it to the end,wherever it leads to..
I slowly take one step after the other, it is as if somebody else is in control of my body. Before i know it, i am walking in complete darkness. The only sound that i could hear is my heart beating wildly inside my chest.
Despite how the temperature seems to be dropping, I am sweating profusely.The hair on my arms stand up as I hear heavy breathing and a high pitch scream following shortly after.
Why can't I stop walking?! It's eerily chilly, adding to the haunting effect. My hands move around , trying to feel the damp walls so I can make sure i won't lose my balance. Whatever that is on the walls seem to be covering my hands. I lift one of my hands to my face and take a quick whiff of it.
It smells like blood.
Suddenly, a small light appears down at the end, which isn't too far away from where i am at. Something menacing is waiting for me, I just know it.
I feel like a mouse, falling for the pathetic cheese trap, except I literally cannot control my own limbs!
Someone seems to be holding the light..but who?
As I near closer, the face becomes visible, how can I forget that malicious smile staring at me?
There he is, Dimitri, his smile is lit by the candle he's holding. I can't see his eyes, but I know they are glinting evilly.
"Good evening, Silvia." His voice empty of any kidness, his words echo in my ears maleficently.
"I'm not silvia."I quickly deny, but my voice certainly doesn't sound like me. I did indeed sound like silvia.
"Yes you are, don't deny it sweetie." The candle quickly is put out, now I see absolutly nothing, dimitri could be anywhere by now..
"I'm not silvia!" I shout out into the vast darkness.
"Think again!" Dimitri's voice booms out, causing me to shudder in fear. A light flashes on, causing me to squint my eyes at the harsh beaming light. I finally look in front of me to see a mirror, but i am not me.. the girl standing in front of me does not have short brunette hair and a teenage complexion.
I'm, silvia??
I look at my hands which are stained with blood, my eyes quickly dart to the walls that have blood splattered everywhere. Where the heck am I?!
In horror, I touch the mirror, and indeed a silvia looking-me has done the same thing. My hand flies up to my face, feeling the skin, even pinching it. I'm staring into my own green eyes, short black hair, and pale complexion. It can't be, i'm not silvia!
Am I going delusional? I look like silvia but I am NOT silvia!
"This isn't me!" I shout as my lips begin to tremble. This isn't me, I'm not silvia!
I angrily push the mirror away and turn around to face the hallway which is also covered with mirrors and blood splatters.
This isn't me.. I'm not silvia, i'm roxanne!
My breathing becomes more panicked as I take off down the hallway, seeing silvia, running through the mirrors. Well, actually, me.
"Why are you running Silvia?? You can't hide for long.." a low deep cackle shortly follows after.
As I run, I feel myself slamming into a hard surface,my head hit's the floor. With a grunt, I roll over, causing me to stare up into the black eyes of dimitri. My eyes dart to the knife in his hand, Why is he doing this? I am not silvia! He then bends down to me, coldly smiling as i shrink away.
"Oh silvia..." He coos, running the knife down my cheek, causing a hot warm stickly trail of blood to follow after.
"I-i'm not silvia!" Why won't he believe me?
"Oh darling, this will all end soon.."He trails off, his hand inching up my shirt as his face grows closer to mine. Why can't I move? I'm paralyzed, he kneels, getting closer and closer..I can't move a muscle to stop him.
"You are my sunshine.." He begins to sing as he lifts the knife up.
"..My only sunshine." I let out a scream but he is too lost in his own demented world as he continues to sing the song in his low blood-chilling voice.
"You make me happy, When skies are grey..."
"Let me go!" I shout through his singing, I'm trapped in my own body, watching as he lifts the knife higher.
"You'll never know dear,How much I love you.."
"I'm not silvia!" I begin to sob violently. I am not silvia..why wont he just let me go?
"Roman, don't take my sunshine..away!.." He sings out the last verse angrily before bringing the knife down into my chest.
*****
I sit up violently, gasping for air as beads of sweat glide down my face. My hand flies up to my chest, feeling my heart beating fiercely.
That nightmare.. That horrendous nightmare. I let a sigh of relief escape my dry lips. Thankfully it is just a dream..
My eyes dart to the alarm clock on the small desk to see it is five a.m in the morning. It is useless to try and get an hour worth of sleep, especially from this nightmare I just woke up from.
Gee, why do I have to have these kind of dreams before the arena?!
Could this dream be telling me something?
I laugh at myself at how pathetic i sound, yeah what's the message it's trying to send? That i'm silvia? Yeah, sure! I fling the covers off of me, noticing I am drenched in my own sweat. Ew..
I might as well take a shower and get ready before six o clock, lord knows I don't want roman around me, especially because of yesterday. If i don't get out of this room before six, he will definitely come drag me out.
**
I finish towel drying my hair, making it poof out. There is no way i'm letting my hair down today, with that said, I throw it up into a short pony tail.
I'm dressed in gym clothing and already finished my muffin that was from the hotel breakfast bar. Now, it's time to go talk to benji and vader. I should call vader and ask about today's little mission.
Thinking of vader made me realize I'm not over the shock, I am still slightly overwhelmed with the fact that he is alive. It's funny that soon as he "Rose from the grave" he's demanding me to talk to silvia.
I groan as i realize i'll have to confront the female version of Satan, aka, silvia. With everything I learned, I don't despise silvia as much as I wished to, I'm still weary of her and appalled by her anger, itmakes me pity her as well.  I am not looking forward to seeing her..especially since i just had a dream of being her.