Make him pay

Roman notices I'm standing here awkwardly and gestures to the empty chair beside him. Instead, I look around the room to see an empty chair by cal.
I do not, want to be by roman, the devil.

This seems to upset roman greatly.

"Roxanne , you can sit here by me."he offers too cheerily, pointing back to the chair next to him.
I ignore him and continue to stay in the chair. Which upsets him greater.

He looks more dressed and well Kempt than this morning. His messed up hair is now styled neatly and shapes his face well, making him look intimidating and handsome. He is wearing a black t-shirt that shows off his muscles and manly strength, with casual jeans, and a gun holster in his side pocket. He looks dangerously angry , so why am I defying Satan himself?

His face starts to turn red "Roxanne, now!" He snaps, pointing to the chair. I think he is more embarrassed due to the fact , I'm defying him in front of his men.

All the men here turn to look at me expectantly, most looking nervous for me. Cal leans down slightly  "I think you should listen Roxxy." he warns,cringing. Now cal is back to being his loyal pet?

But I ignore him as well. Roman, realizing that I absolutely refuse to listen, starts to make his way over to me, but instead of staying still , I jump up onto the table and start running. All the men's jaws drop as i make my way to safety. I jump off the table, and to the other side. Roman on the opposite, glaring daggers at me. 
I'm pretty sure he's changed his mind and wants to kill me himself.

"Get over here!" He demands, I can swear I see a vein exploding on his neck. Really, what is the big deal about me sitting near him? I think it's more about dominance and control.

Again I say nothing. Everyone has their jaw dropped and eyes wide open. Roman, no longer being able to stand,  starts to run to the other side causing  me to  go the opposite way he runs.

It's a game of cat and mouse.

"I will give you a chance, sit in that chair, and everything will be fine." he breathes out,sounding distressed, his breathing comes in puffs of anger.

"I don't want to sit by Satan's spawn!" I snap bitterly.

Roman lets out a scary yell of frustration and full on runs towards me, I run around the table again. This table is pretty big, probably could seat fifty people or more. Which gives me an advantage on avoiding his claws.

Roman then stops, mischievously grinning at me as a dangerous glint shines in his eyes.I give him a cautious look as he leaps over the table like a freaking cheetah and grabs a hold of my arm. Shock washes over me as i stare down at roman's hand which is now glued to my arm. How did he do that?? 

I yank my arm away but with his steely grip, it's nearly impossible. Times like this is where i wish there was a teleportion system invented. I hide the mortified look on my face as I struggle to break free. But unfortunately, roman is already standing beside me with a tight death grip on my poor innocent arm.

He roughly pulls me to my seat, but instead of making me sit in it, he sits in his chair and forces me to sit on his lap.
I struggle to get off but he has his arms around me tightly, his arms were like freaking chains!

"Let me go!" I demand, clawing at his arms. Almost forgetting there is people watching my embarrassing defeat.

I can feel him smirk "Nope, I like this. Now quiet or i'll make you sit like this for an hour!" he warns.

Stupid perverted pig. I feel humiliated by being forced to sit on someone's lap like i'm some child, not to mention, being controlled as if i'm some dog.

I huff in agitation but keep quiet.
I look to see all the guys sitting there awe-struck, like they just figured out the most important answer in life.

But.. Why?

I look at cal who seems to be giving me a small grin, causing me to scowl in return.

"Now, as I was saying." roman clears his throat loudly. Unfortunately I'm stuck on his lap, his voice is basically in my ear and it's pure torment.

"Today, we have a new female to enter in the arena , also known as, My "fake" wife. No one else from the mob is to know, if so, you will have hell to pay." His eyes scan the room which everyone nods vigorously. This is completely ridiculous. I begin to silently laugh, earning a harsh jab to the side.

"Not Victoria or ethlania, this small group is all! If I find out anyone has said anything they're not supposed to, friend or not, you will pay the price." Authority booms out of his deep Russian accented voice. You can  tell when he means business.

I feel shivers go down my spine at the very thought of him killing or beating anyone, to be honest, It really frightens me. How could he do that to someone he considers his friends? Now it has me wondering what he would do to people he dislikes..

"As of now, we will be meeting up with Victoria and ethlania, you will refer to roxanne as my wife." he instructs while my frown deepens.

Now You're thinking, I'm going to fall in love with this vile beast who is my
"Husband" kidnapped and forced. A cliche life-story? No, I refuse and don't even think it's even possible to fall in love or even be acquainted with this fool.
As of right now I loathe him, I just want to be home.

I hear him whispering in my ear but I can't really tell what he is saying since my thoughts are overpowering my brain.

"Roxanne?" He asks again,

" Oh. Huh?" I ask, snapping out of my trance.

"I was saying earlier that you could get off of my lap but I guess you seem too comfortable on my lap, huh?" He asks , I can tell he is smirking.
I make a gagging sound and push myself off of him.

"I was just zoning out, don't flatter yourself psycho."I retort with a grimace.

I start walking away but I'm quickly stopped by roman grabbing onto my arm. I notice everyone went into the living room, so it is just me and Satan in the dining room, alone.

Gulp

"Do not think that you can boss me around and put me down like that , especially in front of my mob. I won't tolerate it!" he speaks to me as if I am a child, and he the father. Oh, please. Bite me, idiot.

I scoff "You think I wanted to be here in the first place? You forced me here, so do not expect me to enjoy it and respect you!"I spit back  angrily.

His grip tightens, so tight  that I swear it will form a bruise on my arm

"Just because you're female ,doesn't mean I can't do this." I have no time to defend myself or speak as he lifts up his hand,smacking me harshly in the face. The impact causes me to stumble back, i look at him in shock and horror.
The slap echos throughout the empty dining room. The piercing sting seers through my face. Tears sting my eyes but I don't back down against this cold harsh monster. He seems shocked with his own actions, his eyes glazing over as he stares down at his hand momentarily.

"Just because you can kill me doesn't mean I won't do this!" I retort,swiftly kicking him in between the legs. He comes out with an "oof" and falls to his knees.  He mutters profanities violently like a drunken sailor. I then take the opportunity to flee, I run out of the dining room, through the kitchen and to the elevator. I press the button hurriedly , as tears flow down my face.

That's when I make the decision to die trying to get out of here and make Roman's life hell.

Make him pay.