Finals

"Look, your own niece is missing, isn't there anything you can do?" Vader's voice is laced in irritation as he stares down at silvia's uncle. This man who I only get to see on stage, is much more intimidating in person. He seems friendly, but underneath his calm personality, is authority. This guy is the main reason terrevolt hasn't taken total control. The last thing we need to do is scare him away with the news of silvia. I am not even sure if he cares about silvia!

"I know that! I've processed that in my mind since you told me an hour ago." Silvia's uncle snaps,his calm expression cracking. Vader, landon and I ,decide to do the talking since roman is trying to handle other matters. Breaking the news to everyone is the understatement of hard, I wasn't surprised when landon accused us of "Bullsh*t." Everything after that was total chaos.

"You were the last one with her, right?" Silvia's uncle looks at me with hard eyes. I fight the urge to squirm as all attention snaps to me. When I say attention, it means his men and him are looking at me with cold hard eyes.

"Yes." I confirm hesitantly.

"So you're the reason why she's either dead or being tortured?" He continues, his voice growing icy, causing me to cringe. The guilt is another story, in the mix of everything, guilt is one of the reasons why I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night.

"She isn't the reason, Ashton." Landon angrily calls him by his name. I silently thank him for defending me, but also worried that things will start a small dispute.

"No, it's f-fine. On your behalf I am sorry, but you never did show her any sympathy until now." I retort. Roman had told me to use this tactic on trying to get him to lower the dates. Guilt is something I can also use instead of just feeling it myself. Ashton, after everything happened, shut silvia out, refused to help her even when she needed it most. Roman himself didn't understand how he would be this way towards silvia, he was the most loving uncle before silvia was brought to the mansion.

Silvia's uncle, Ashton, sits back in the chair, the sigh that leaves his lips is filled with regret and pain. Unlike her other abusive uncle, he seemed to care a bit more. I wonder what happened between Silvia and Ashton to cause such distance?

"I guess you have a point.." Ashton mutters, once he notices none of us are willing to speak first.

"It will be helpful if you can cut down the arena date and help us with shutting down terrevolts organization and possibly help find Silvia." Vader continues on without a blink of an eye. He knows our objective and he is getting straight to it.

"This is a lot to ask for.." Ashton mumbles, his eyes darting to one of his men, who sits beside his desk. This man is calm and reserved, and seems to be one of his closest, which makes the atmosphere all the more awkward and tense.

"It is, but what else can we do? Soon terrevolt will be coming full force after you." Landon chimes in, vader and I nod in agreement.

What seems to be an hour, we finally get Ashton to agree, but on one condition.

"If Silvia is in fact alive, you make sure she is returned, make that your first priority or I retreat my help and backup. We will make tomorrow the last final stage and will double the rounds and announce it this morning before it starts." Ashton proceeds to inform us on the rules. Speaking of the arena, it is almost time.

I can finally breathe a bit better knowing that we can get the arena done and over with. Having ashton on our side and giving us backup, its definitely a big help.

"Now, If you'll excuse me, I have preparations for today."Ashton excuses himself out of this small office type room that is in our hotel.

Once ashton and his men leave, landon and vader both let out sighs.