Chapter 23: Get Help

Start from the beginning

Sana and Lisa reaches the table and sees Tzuyu sleeping, snoring softly while her mouth's hanging open. Sana tries to drag Tzuyu up while Lisa takes the handbags. Sana stumbles trying get Tzuyu to walk and ends up falling face first with Tzuyu on top of her. Lisa turns around when she hears a thud and she is met by one of the funniest thing she has ever seen. Tzuyu is still asleep after all that, well, because she landed on Sana's back.

"Lisa, help." Sana calls out from under Tzuyu. Lisa quickly drags Tzuyu by the arm and drapes it over her shoulder with Sana on the other side. Lisa texts Jeongyeon about the handbags then helps Sana walks the drunk Yoda outside.

Meanwhile, Mina and Jeongyeon have separated to find their assigned target. At a place like this, Mina knows exactly where to find her girlfriend so she walks straight into the dance floor and she is not disappointed. She finds Momo dancing with her eyes closed in the middle of a circle with another person opposite her, probably in one of her dance battles. Mina gathers all of her might and calls. "HIRAI MOMO!"

Momo immediately stops dancing and grimaces, hands immediately cover her face. She can recognize her girlfriend's voice anywhere and that volume doesn't mean good news for her. Mina puts her hands on her hips and walks into the circle. People quickly make a path as Mina walks through. Momo still refuse to move an inch and accepts whatever punishment is coming for her. Mina stops beside her girlfriend and pulls Momo's hands down. "Open your eyes."

Momo slowly opens her eyes and comes face to face with an angry Mina, who is putting on a mean face with her hands on her hips. Momo is feeling both scared and cute at the same time. Mina's so called mean face involves widened eyes and puffed out cheeks, which is pretty close to her pouty face that Momo really loves. She really wants to kiss Mina right on the spot and Momo being Momo, a random thought is enough to drive her actions. She closes her eyes and leans in but her lips are met by Mina's finger.

"What are you doing?" Mina raises her eyebrow.

"Kissing my girlfriend?" Momo smiles and gives Mina her puppy eyes, which by the way, always work on Mina, most of the time, at least. Mina is genuinely swayed, she's actually thinking about kissing back. But being Myoui Mina, she won't give in that easily. Instead, she reaches up and pinches Momo's ear.

"Ow, Ow, Ow. I'm sorry Minari." Momo pouts and starts pleading. Mina is dangerous when she's angry and also hot if Momo may add.

"What did I tell you?"

"Don't get too drunk and get into trouble. But I didn't get into trouble." Momo pouts and shakes Mina's arm. Mina drags her by the ear towards the door. "Give me your car keys, we'll talk on the way." Momo knows she's not gonna win this argument so she stays silent and reluctantly follows her girlfriend out of the place.

Seeing the commotion on the dance floor, Jeongyeon figures that Mina has already found Momo so she's the last one to find her target. She's asking herself if she's a drunk and hyper high school student, where would she be. Her answer, the DJ booth, but to her surprise, Nayeon isn't there so she asks the DJ if he saw a drunk girl with bunny teeth and he says she went to the bar for a drink. At the bar, she sees Nayeon sitting alone, nursing a glass of tequila. The place is crowded so Jeongyeon has to muscle her way to Nayeon but when she gets near, she sees some guy approaching Nayeon. She can't hear what he is saying but Nayeon looks extremely uncomfortable and trying to withdraw her arm from the guy's touch. Jeongyeon stomps her foot and marches toward Nayeon. She puts her arm around the other girl's shoulders and looks at the guy. "Sorry, she's taken." It doesn't take long for the guy to scurry away, leaving Nayeon alone. Nayeon turns to Jeongyeon with half-lidded eyes.

"Thanks for saving me, but sorry I'm interested in someone else." Jeongyeon quickly removes her arm and starts questioning herself. She is completely sure that she heard Nayeon right in the garden that day. She takes a seat next to Nayeon and turns to the drunk girl. "Who are they, if I may ask?"

"She's my classmate. Tall, handsome, yeah, you heard me right, handsome. Sometimes I can't tell if she likes to be my friend or not. We bicker quite a lot, but I just want to tease her, I really like her, probably she doesn't feel the same." Jeongyeon stares at Nayeon dumb-founded, she didn't think she comes up that aggressive to Nayeon. That's kinda her problem, she has never been good with expressing her emotions or feelings and she feels a bit uncomfortable being cling on and all that but she loves Nayeon's presence, the bunny's energy balance out her tough exterior and brings out a softer side of her. Jeongyeon has been trying to find a good time to talk to Nayeon but she always chickens out at the last minute. Well, the club is not a good place for this kind of talk anyways. She pokes Nayeon's cheek to wake the other girl up.

"Come on, wake up, I'll take you home. Where are your car keys?" Nayeon reaches into her pocket with closed eyes and just hands Jeongyeon the keys. Jeongyeon wonders if Rosie didn't call them today, would she give away her car keys that easily. She carries Nayeon and walks her to the car. "Where is your house bunny?" Jeongyeon turns to the passenger seat and sees Nayeon fast asleep. She sighs and drives away.

"My house it is then. Let's hope you won't freak out in the morning."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Have a nice day, readers.