"No worries," he offered me a smile which was nothing short of breathtaking. A perfect set of white, straight teeth were displayed as well as two lovable and boyish dimples. "I just need your license and registration." I reached back into my car to grab the requested items and handed it to the officer. He glanced over them while I waited patiently.

His uniform was pretty generic, but I could see a gun in his holster and a Taser next to it.

I've always wanted to use a Taser.

"It says here you're an immigrant?" He looked back to me. I nodded quickly at his question. "America?" He pressed.

"Yep. Was it the accent?" I had heard many people comment on my accent. I never thought it was thick, but I guess that's because I had been around people who spoke like me my whole life. It wasn't until I was immersed in another culture did I realize that I spoke like a true New Yorker, heavy accent and all.

"Do you have a Visa or Green Card?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you carry it on you?"

"Yes, sir."

He held out his hand in a motion requesting my Visa. I hesitated a moment before reaching back in my car and grabbing the little card. Hopefully, he wouldn't notice the expiration date. Hopefully, he wouldn't say anything about it.

"Uh, Officer Scott?" I looked at his nametag to address him formally. He looked up at me with gorgeous emerald eyes over his sunglasses. It took me a moment to recover. "Erm... in America, speeding really isn't prosecuted unless it's like 20 miles or more over the limit. I was just wondering-"

"This isn't America, Miss Redwood." He glanced down at my license, which looked tiny in his ginormous hands, to see my name. "I'm going to need you to put your hands up on your car and spread your legs." My information was put on the hood of my car, to be returned to later on.

"What? Am I getting arrested?" I questioned quickly. He answered with a knowing smirk.

"No, Miss, just a routine search."

"Search for what?" I demanded.

"Any illegal paraphernalia. Drugs, unauthorized weapons. You are here illegally, it's routine." He commented. I gasped at the accusation and suddenly severed the small crush I had on the unnaturally attractive cop. How dare he.

"I'm not here illegally."

"You're Visa's expired."

"But that's-"

"Are you resisting an officer, Miss Redwood?" He bent over so he could lean in close. "Because I could always get my partner involved." I glanced over to the squad car that had pulled up behind my car. In the passenger's seat was another young officer. I couldn't make out his features because of the tinted windows, his hat and his aviators, but I could tell he was on his cell phone, and he didn't seem too concerned with his job by the way his big feet were propped up on the dashboard.

"N-no sir." I complied with his directions and braced myself against the car. My palms were flat against the metal and my feet were shoulders width apart. Or, my feet were as far apart as I could get them to be in my tight pencil skirt.

I felt Officer Scott brush up against me as his hands quickly patted over my arms. Nothing felt off, just like a pat down at an airport. Pretty regular.

But then his hands skimmed my sides and down to my legs, which were sheathed in tights. Touching my calves was fine, but while he felt up my thighs, I felt uncomfortable. His hands seemed to completely skip over my knees and lower thighs and only touched the very top part. He tried to move his hands inwards, but wearing a skirt prevented him from doing so.