Author's Note/ Copyright

TRIGGER WARNING: This book contains sexual assault and severe abuse. Please take care of yourself and don't subject yourself to anything that may trigger you.

Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for giving this story a chance- I hope it doesn't disappoint.

This story has some complicated characters. Some of them are complete jerks. I understand that some of their actions may anger you, but rather than leaving me rude comments, please just stop reading. I know that some of this stuff is fucked up, but this is what my sick mind came up with.

I would love to have your feedback on the plot, the characters, the chapters, and my writing, but PLEASE BE KIND! I understand that critiques are the only way to grow as an author but this is also hard work and it can be tough to see a nasty comment after spending a lot of time writing.

Also: if you want me to read your story, just let me know in either the comments or in a message- I'm always looking for new material to read!

-Clee

(c) 2019, QueenCle

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by an information storage or retrieval system without express written permission by the author/publisher.