Felix responded calmly as I watched him approach Raven...

"Now then, tell us. How can I reverse this so I won't have to feel that human girl's emotion any longer."

He asked her with annoyance in his voice. How the hell can he be annoyed when I'm the one that is frustrated with anger that he gets to feel what Luna is feeling 24 hours a day...

"My Lord, I'm afraid that there are only 3 paths that you can only pick from..."

I heard Raven speak hesitantly with worry as I watched her tilt her head down. Just what the fuck does Felix have to do!?

"Hurry up and speak! You're wasting my time every second you're silent!"

I shouted with impatience as I quickly approached her while grabbing her by the throat, my calmness was running thin. The time I'm wasting being here with her, I could be spending that time with Luna. Gripping her neck tightly, Raven doesn't make a sound. Her expression was calm and relaxed, even with her eyes shut. She didn't show any type of pain I was giving her, I shouldn't be surprised though. Those who are half-demon are physically stronger than the average full-blooded witch or warlock. However, I will always be superior to anything in this world!

"Elijah, don't you think it will be a little difficult for her to speak if you snap her neck in half?"

Crow advised, letting out a sigh, I immediately let her go and waited for her to explain...

"My apologies, my King. I just fear that you won't be able to stop what must be done."

She muttered as I watched a small trace of blood coming out of her mouth, I guess I was close to snapping her neck in two...

"Why do you say that?"

Felix curiously asked as he bends himself on one knee to be at equal eye level with Raven who was still sitting. I then watched her pull out a black book, setting it on the table next to her. With her hand resting on top of the book, she slowly opened her eyes to look at me...

 With her hand resting on top of the book, she slowly opened her eyes to look at me

"My king, you must be aware by now that your blood is pure. No human can take your blood, for if they do...they will die. However, for the Lord before me like Crow and Felix as well as Lady Emily. Their blood is sacred, it cannot harm humans, but even the smallest drop of their blood mixed with a human will cause a chain reaction that bonds them to what the human is feeling. But if they were to give more of their blood to the same human...not only will they be able to feel their emotions, but they will also be able to read what they are thinking as well."

She finished explaining as she looked at Felix...

"I was fully aware of what might happen the moment I had Felix give his blood to Luna. But I didn't care at that time, it was unavoidable. But now I need to reverse it! I won't allow anyone to feel what Luna is feeling! She belongs to me, that includes her thoughts and emotions!"

I demanded in anger while looking at Felix with a hateful glare. I know this isn't his fault, but I still can't ignore the fact that it irritates the shit out of me!

"Raven, you mentioned that there were only three paths I could choose from, what are those paths?"

Felix sternly asked as I felt his energy beginning to rise. I could sense that he was starting to lose his patience as well. He usually plays his piano around this time, so he's obviously agitated by all of this. But I don't care, I just want to know how I can fix these issues without hurting Luna...

"The first path that you may choose, is erasing one's existence. Which is simply killing her and disposing of the body in the fire until there is nothing left but ash-"

Cutting Raven's first explanation off was enough to have me want to kill her on sight! She dares to speak about killing Luna in front of me!

"What fucking option is that?! I would kill anyone who dares to even harm a single strand of her hair! Do you wish to have me burn your body to ash instead?!"

"Elijah! Raven is only giving us the options we can take. So please, let her finish what she has to say."

Felix voiced out as he stood himself up, I could hear the frustration coming out of his voice as he walked away from me.

"I'm sorry if I offended you. I never wish any harm that would make you angry, my King."

She responded in regret as she bowed her head down.

"Just tell me the other two options, they better not include killing or hurting Luna," I said to her.

"I understand. But the second path..."

She held back her tongue as she looked at me with fear...

"Say it."

I bluntly told her, as I averted my eyes towards Felix who was now looking my way.

"The second path would be to give back what was given. Which would be Lord Felix having to extract a bit of her human soul that lies within her, that way a part of her human emotions is detached from Felix's mind-"

"Wait! Extracting some of her human soul? There are only two ways of doing that, it's either consuming her heart. But doing that would lead to her death, so that's out of the question. So that only leaves with..."

"Consummating."

Felix worded in as he kept his stare on me, that smirk of his made me want to cut his throat!

"What's the third path, Raven," I asked her as calmly as I could.

"The third path...it's a bit of a taboo that involves black magic. Which is having Luna become-"

"That's enough, don't even finish that fucking sentence!"

I growled in absolute rage! I would give up everything to make sure that Luna never becomes what I am...what we demons are. I won't allow her to give up her humanity for anything!

"I'm sorry my King, but these are the only paths that you must choose from. Also, with each passing day, the blood bond between Luna and Felix will only grow stronger. It will soon be too much for either of them to take until they are both bound to connect." Raven explained in regret...

"So what you're saying is, with every second that passes by. Luna and Felix will grow closer without them even realizing it. No, there's no way..."

Crow said in disbelief as he grabbed Raven's book and began to go through it.

"Well it looks like it's up to you to decide, Elijah," Felix said as he walked towards the window frame.

"Crow."

I voiced out his name loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes, what is it?"

"If there's ever a time when Luna's life is in danger. And I am not there, I give you my order of giving your blood to her if that's what it takes to keep her alive. Just make sure, that Emily and Felix stay away from her when you're giving her your blood-"

"What fucking sick joke are you playing at? Did you not hear a single word of what Raven just told you? Do you know what will happen if Crow gives his blood to her? He can hardly control his demon, yet you want him to be near Luna when she's vulnerable! Do you think I'm just gonna sit back and let that happen!?"

Felix raised his voice in anger, I was shocked to hear him react this way. Is he upset because he wants to keep Luna's emotions to himself!?