"Ow! My back!" Old Scott groaned.

"What is this?" Steve asked.

"Can I get a little space here?" Bruce asked and Steve moved to the other side.

"Yeah yeah. Can you bring him back?" Steve asked.

"I'm working on it!" Bruce said and tapped the side of the button pad, trying to bring back regular Scott. After a moment, a baby Scott appeared, but as a baby.

"It's a baby." Steve pointed out.

"It's Scott." Bruce nodded.

"As a baby!" Steve and Luna announced at the same time.

"He'll grow." Bruce told them.

"Bring Scott back!" Steve said.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce told Natasha.

"Oh my god." Natasha sighed, and rapidly walked towards the generator.

"And... Kill it!" Bruce said and Natasha pulled down the lever, and everything shut down. Scott, the normal Scott, appeared.

"Somebody peed my pants." Scott joked.

"Oh thank god." Natasha sighed, breathing a breath of relief.

"But I don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me...Or just "me" me." Scott informed them. Bruce held up his hands in a dramatic way.

"Time travel!" Bruce exclaimed and Steve shook his head and walked away.

"What? I see this as an absolute win!" Bruce exclaimed.

🌟

Luna had flown to Tokyo. Natasha would have come, but she had a whole team to form. Clint sliced a man's throat, and noticed someone behind him.

He grabbed his mask and slid it off. He turned around and looked at Luna, who was standing behind him, holding an umbrella over her head, in casual clothes.

"You shouldn't be here." Clint told her

"Neither should you." Luna said.

"I've got a job to do." Clint said.

"Is that what you're calling this? Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back." Luna told him. Clint looked at her, emotionally, on the verge of crying, "We found something. A chance, maybe..."

"Don't..." He shook his head, now opening crying.

"Don't what?" She asked.

"...don't give me hope." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner." She reached out and slipped her hand into his.

"Where's Nat?" He asked.

"She's back home. Getting the rest of the team together. She wanted to be here." Luna gave him a small smile.

"I'm sorry." He told her.

"For what?" She asked.

"Your daughter, she disappeared, too." He said.

"Yeah, she did. But that's motivation enough, right?" She asked.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! we got a hawkeye! anyways, thank you for reading, sorry it was so short. I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

 I will see you soon my loves 💕💕