CAPITOLO UNO- Traitors Price

Start from the beginning

Carlos sat in the main booth surrounded by his men and a few women as he blissfully smoked a Cuban cigar and sipped on his Hennessy. His eyes occasionally darting around the club, ready for his guest of honour to make an appearance.

Check by Kojo funds ft RAYE began to spin on the decks, as a few bottle girls entered the lounge serving drinks and topping up empty glasses. One of them notices Carlos' glass was almost empty and the bottle beside it finished,  so she took her chance to be the one to serve him. From what she'd heard from the other girls, he tipped well.

"E-excuse me, Mr Jules," She stutters.

Carlos glances in her direction, his hooded brown eyes examining her slowly before gesturing for her to continue. The bottle girl took a breath and gave off a small shy smile.

"I-I noticed your glass was almost empty and your bottle is completely finished. Can I get you another one?"

"I don't know, can you?" He states sarcastically, a devious smirk dancing on his lips.

A few strippers around him hear his mocking remark and obnoxiously giggle as the bottle girl's face flushes with embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry," The young woman looks down, desperately hoping it would give way and swallow her up. "I- I'll be right back."

She hurries to clear away the empty glasses and bottles in front of Carlos as his predatory gaze lingers on her. But this only adds to her nerves causing her to accidentally spill a drink all over her white blouse, soaking the clothes. Loud laughter erupts all around her.

"Yo, man, this girl is a mess!" One of the men hoots with laughter.

The bottle girl panics. Her wide eyes pinned to Carlos's blank gaze, feeling a wave of nerves suffocate her body.

"I'm so sorry, I- I- oh my gosh I didn't mean to make a mess, p-please don't tell my boss, Sir!" She pleads as she frantically flaps around trying to clean up the mess she had made.

Questi club sono sempre buoni solo per una cosa (These club bitches only ever good for one thing)." Another man nods his head over, pointing out the bottle girl's lace bra that was now visible through her soiled top. "Il micio (pussy)."

Carlos's eyes roam over her body once more, taking in her perky breast that was now on display through her soaked blouse; the way the skirt covered and moulded to her slender hips and ass; her sleek smooth legs. His lust-filled eyes return back to her face, noticing her bold rouge lipstick that made her lips enticingly plump; her smooth warm caramel skin tone with a few freckles near her cheeks; dazzling green eyes and blonde hair that was slicked into a high ponytail.

His tongue slithers across his lips.

She acted just how he liked them, young, pretty and probably naive. He couldn't wait to have his fun with her.

Carlos motions her forward with a long elongated finger. "Come ti chiami? (What's your name?)"

"L-Loralie sir." The young woman bites her lip nervously, pushing some of her flaying hair behind her ears.

"Un bel nome per una bella donna (such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman)." He compliments with a smirk as he tilts his head slightly while his lustful eyes continue to study her.

"Grazie (Thank you)." Loralie smiles bashfully, "My father loved studying mythology, he said my name meant a 'beautiful siren.'"

"Well, my beautiful siren," Carlos flirts, "I won't tell your boss about your incident. However... you owe me something."