Chapter OVA - False Love (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Oh come on! I was having a good dream! Damn it Nero!"

This is Nero, The Leader of the Sparda Yakuza clan. And bodyguard of Y/n.

Nero: "Come on now young Master, you better get up, or else your gonna be late from school."

Y/n: *Groan*"Damn it."

Y/n put on his Kouh Academy male uniform while Nero clean his bed. He now went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and head to the gate of his house.

When he was at the gate, he was greeted by the members of the Sparda Yakuza with Nero in the middle.

All: "Have a nice day, Second Generation of Sparda."

Y/n walk to the corner of the gate where the 'Sparda' is engraved on the pillar. He slam his hand on the pillar and declared something.

Y/n: "I told you all, don't call me Second Generation of Sparda! I hate the Yakuza! I just wanna be an ordinary person!"

Nero: "Come on now young Master, not this again. Who else is going inherit the Sparda if you don't want to?"

???: "What are you all doing?"

Nero and the rest of the Yakuza immediately bow down to see their Master.

Dante Redgrave, Master of the Sparda Yakuza

Dante: "What's with all the noise this early in the morning?!"

All(Except Y/n): "Good Morning, Master!"

Dante: "Y/n, be home after school. I have something important to tell you. Do you understand?"

Y/n: "Yeah, can I go now?"

He nodded and Y/n start heading to his school. Along the way, some students were avoiding him because he already knew why.

He stops in his track and he turn around and saw Nero along with some other Sparda members were following me.

Y/n: "How many time I told you guys not to follow me?!"

Nero: "But young Master, we cannot let our guard down. Especially that there's a new enemy arrived here. They might kidnapped you for us to surrender."