Chapter 23

Yuji called my name louder and I snapped out of my daze, blinking rapidly. I turned to him but as soon as our eyes met, I hung my head in shame.

I understood now... the gravity of a one night stand...

My grip on my chopsticks loosened and they fell out of my sweaty hands with ease. I caught the smell the stress sweat and decided to end my own suffering.

"No.. I've eaten enough. Thank you... I'm.. I'm going to bed.." I rushed out.
My subconscious screamed at me for being a coward... Two scoops of rice, a sip of orange juice and part of an egg were not going to hold me over for the rest of the day but I had to go.

Thankfully, Yuji was kind enough to lay me back in my own room the other night instead of  forcing me to do the walk of shame from his.

He went about  normally but I was all over the place... inside and out. One full day had passed... I had counted every minute...

Yuji chewed his food quietly and looked at the watch on his wrist.

"Maggie, it's only 9:30 in the morning."

The lie that was about to come out of my mouth was so awful I just went into flight mode, fleeing from the kitchen as quickly as I could despite the ache between my legs.

"Good night."
I shot back and winced when I finally made it to the top of the stairs. Yuji had stretched me quite a bit..

I slid the door to my room shut slowly and buried my head in my pillow.

I... slept with Yuji.

I. Slept. With. Yuji.

In my defense..
I really needed that orgasm but I still felt like I let myself down.

What did they call this...
Stockholm Syndrome..
I had developed feelings for a man that was holding me hostage. A man that has been holding me hostage for months now..

That's what it was. And the more I thought it about... the lower my self esteem dropped. I literally just gave him the pussy..

I curled into a ball and thought of taking another scorching shower... But I couldn't wash him off.

But it could have been worse, right?
Yuji wasn't that bad of a guy. Sure he got wasted and stole a few kisses from me but he didn't rape me... He didn't degrade me...

I got regular meals and he even gave me my space... aside from last night.

There had been no space between us... bodies pressed tightly together, trying their hardest to become one..

Fire.

My face started to warm at the memory..

And here I was... defending him.
I'm so confused. What am I supposed to do?

Images of Yuji between my legs started to replay in my head and I groaned in annoyance.
My nipples hardened and I grimaced.

No man had ever brought me to brink that way... My body had been strummed like a guitar... Unimaginable pleasure!

My panties were moist..

I turned onto my side and stared at the wall.

I was just like Nala...
Good dick made me throw caution to the wind. I remember when we used to talk about how good dick made you catch feelings.
If I wasn't careful... I'd be walking down the aisle..

What would it be like?

I entertained the thought  momentarily. Yuji in his usual tailored suit and me, large white dress with a sweetheart neckline and a veil thrown over my face. Maybe... we could be happy...