-

All the projects were done and handed in. It took a lot of time for Jungkook and Sunhee to prepare for their presentation as she was having trouble understanding the topic, but, nonetheless, he was patient with her and took his time to make sure she understood everything.

Everything went smoothly for their presentation and they even got a perfect score, not that it mattered.

Jungkook decided to tutor her, while Sunhee showed him how to let loose and have fun once in a while.

The class soon started to see Sunhee more differently. They didn't bully her like they used to. No, they all didn't necessarily become best friends, but they learned to respect one another and coexist peacefully. Sunhee, with Jungkook's help, did better on her exams and with her attendance, which eventually helped the class earn an award.

As a surprise, they all treated her to a restaurant that day as they were happy for how hard she worked.

Jungkook was still as popular as ever. All the girls, and some boys, swooned over him and brought him many gifts. A lot of people even confessed to him and as much as he was flattered by the attention, he politely turned them all down.  He loved being everyone's friend and hanging out with them, but he still hung out with Sunhee the most.

They became extremely close over the year as they saw each other everyday in their seats and after school.

Eventually the blush on Sunhee's face became more and more noticeable as she couldn't deny her feelings anymore.

"Yah! Kim Sunhee!" Choi Mina shouted as she made her way over. Jungkook was hanging with the guys outside while she decided to catch up in a really book he got her into.

She was startled when she heard Mina calling. Although she does make fun of her once in a while, they have been on pretty good terms lately. Was it enough to call it friendship, who knows? But for now she's at peace with their current relationship.

"The guys started an official basketball game and losing team has to clean the entire school after school. The girls are all cheering for their favorite, come." She commanded as she dragged Sunhee by the arm and into the bleachers on the edge of the field.

She sat in the middle with the rest of the girls in her class as they all cheered when someone scored a point.

"Whoo, yeah Jinyoung!"

She clapped along until she saw him. He was extremely focused on the game, sweat dripped from his forehead and onto the ground.

In a quick spur of the moment, he grabbed the ball and did a half shot across the court and scored.

Everyone cheered loudly, especially Sunhee as she cheered and clapped like she never did before.

"And that's game. Guess you all lose." Jinyoung said proudly as he patted his teammate, Jungkook's, back. The other team groaned in defeat not prepared for their punishment.

"Guys dinner's on me tonight!" Taeyoung exclaimed as the rest of them all continued to cheer.

Jungkook eventually looked up, wiping the sweat of his face until he saw Sunhee as he smiled and waved to her.

She blushed again as she smiled and wave back too. The whole day was pretty good so far.

Mina then cleared her throat, which caught her attention.

"Wow, could you be anymore obvious?"

"Huh?"

She turned to Sunhee with w smirk on her face. "You like Jungkook, don't you?"

That was when her face became even more flustered as she tried to deny it. "What? No! I mean– yes. Wait no, not like that, it's just a–"

"Oh my, you totally do." Mina says, cutting her off.

At this point, she knew she's been caught and in defeat she nods her head.

She then quickly turns around to face her. "But, it's just a stupid crush, if you like him then to should totally go for it. I'll support you one hundred percent!"

Mina laughs. "Oh Sunhee, you're so stupid."

She scratches her head, confused.

"Sure he's cute, but he's not my type. Too goody goody for my taste." She said as she looked at him in the field, in a group huddle with the other guys. She turns to her again once more. "But he seems to be the perfect guy for you. Who knows maybe he likes you more than a friend."

Sunhee sighs as she looks at him from the bleachers. He had a huge smile on his face as Taeyoung climbed onto his back and they all paraded around the field.

She smiles softly as she mumbles her next words. "I doubt it, he's too perfect for me."