F

It was quiet afternoon at home as the sun was starting to set. Jungkook was cooking something for dinner as he had a natural love for making food while Sunhee cleaned up around the house, putting away toys and dusting around their treasured furniture.

They were both so immersed with their work that they didn't here the doorbell ring at first.

Once the bell rang for the second time followed by a knock on their door, Sunhee was finally able to awaken from her trance.

"I'll get it." She said to Jungkook as she went to open the door.

Once she did open the door, she was surprised to see an older woman with a fair face and slim physique. She had slight wrinkles around her eyes yet she was still just as beautiful.

"You came." Sunhee mumbled without thinking as she stood there in the doorway.

Just then, Jungkook's footsteps could be heard as he made his way to see who his wife was talking to.

"Who's at the door?" He asked as he finally made it behind her.

As soon as he looked up to see their visitor's face, he turned cold as he scoffed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked bitterly as Sunhee stepped out of the way for her to come in.

"A woman can't see her son?" She answered blankly as Sunhee closed the door behind them.

"No. You lost the ability to call me that when you guys left me alone." He crosses his arms.

"If I remembered correctly, it was you who left us."

"Only because your parenting drove me away. I don't even know if I can even still call you my mother!"

"Jungkook, please calm down." Sunhee spoke up softly.

"No! I won't!" He yelled. "What are doing now showing up to my home!" His voice grew louder and louder.

"I came to see you." She said, gently.

He scoffed again. "To see me? Oh that's rich. What? The last five or six years were just to much to bother with."

"Jungkook, please I'm your mother."

"Oh are you now? Cause I never was your son when I wasn't good enough!"

"Jungkook, we only wanted what was best for you."

"What was best for me?" He started raisin his voice again. "All you ever did was force me to do things I never wanted to and pushed me to be the best. And when I wasn't, you wouldn't even bother looking at me."

"We just had high expectations from you because we wanted you to be successful."

"Well it only made feel worse about myself. I did everything and never once talked back. I always listened and yet you never listened to me."

"Everything we worked for was for you."

"Don't even bother with that. You even tried to break us apart when Sunhee never did anything wrong." He said pointing at her. She kept her head down.

"How did you even find us? Why did you even bother coming here?" He scowled.

"Jungkook, I invited her!" Sunhee finally spoke up.