After Shadow unpacked our bags, we took a "nap", showered and changed clothes. Around 8 pm, we walked to Rouge and Knuckles' house. We knocked on the door and Knuckles opened it. He smiled and moved to let us in.

"Hey, newlyweds! How was the honeymoon?" He asked as he gave a hug.

"It was fun. Definitely exciting! Thanks for giving us the tickets," I answer him.

"It was nothing. I saw how much fun you guys had the first time, so I thought you guys would love to for your honeymoon,"

"Well, you were definitely right," Shadow tells him, "Hmm, smells good. What's she cooking?"

"I don't know," Knuckles answered him. "She kicked me out when I was trying to help,"

"I'll go check," Shadow said as he walked toward the kitchen.

"SHADOW, I WILL NOT LET YOU OR KNUCKLES STEP FOOT IN THIS KITCHEN! ONLY SONIC HAS ACCESS!" Rouge yelled.

"MEANIE!" Shadow yelled back.

"WHATEVER! SOOONIIC!" I laugh.

"And that's my cue," I walk toward the kitchen. Shadow pulled my arm back and held me by my waist. He leans down and kisses me,

"I'll miss you,"

"I'll miss you more,"

"I'll miss you most," All of a sudden, a flash goes off. We turn our head to face Knuckles who was holding a camera.

"Sorry. You guys are just so cute!" Shadow rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"I think Rouge made him soft," He whispered in my ear.

"Hey! I heard that!" Knuckles said as he pointed at Shadow. I smile and lean up to kiss my husband and walk into the kitchen.

"So, what do you need help with?" I ask Rouge as I lean on the countertop.

"Can you mash these while I season the steaks?" She answers as she pushes a bowl of potatoes my way.

"Mmm. Your famous steak and potatoes! I love those!" She smiles and looks at me.

"I know. That's why I made it. Consider it as an 'I'm sorry' gift,"

"Sorry for what?" I ask her as I start mashing the potatoes.

"Sorry for moving you guys out here to Cali. I know you guys really wanted to stay in Mobius,"

"Rouge," I stop mashing and put my hands on her shoulders turning her towards me, "We told you, we wanted to move to California with you. It's an opportunity for all of us. Besides, we didn't wanna leave you here by yourself. If we had to, we'd do it all over again,"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. You're like a sister to me, Rouge. I'd do anything to make sure you're ok," She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

"Thanks, Sonic,"

"No problem, Rouge,"

About 3 Hours Later

After we had dinner, we sat in the living room and looked at one of the old photo albums Rouge brought with her from Mobius.

"Aww. You looked so cute, Shadow," I tell him as we looked at one of his baby pictures.

"Yeah. What happened?" Rouge joked. We laughed as Shadow pouted.

"You know, I ask myself that about you every day," We laughed even more when Rouge threw a pillow at him. Rouge flipped the page of the photo album and I noticed an old picture of a girl.

"Who's that, babe?" I ask him. He looks at the picture and scowls.

"That's our Tia Remilia. Let's just say he's not one of Shadow's favorite Tia," Rouge told us.

"Why? What happened?" Knuckles asked.

"Well, she did try to kill me for liking guys and threatened to kill me when she got out of prison, so I guess you could say we're not that close," Shadow answered. Rouge was about to say something when her phone rang. She got up and answered it.

"Hello?...Hey Mom...No. She didn't. Why?...Oh My God. When?...H-how? I thought she had like 15 more years!...Did she tell Shadow, Ok. I'll tell him...Alright. Bye, Mom," She hung up the phone and looked at Shadow. All the color in her face just paled.

"What's wrong, babe?" Knuckles asked her. She just looked at Shadow.

"Shadow..."

"What's wrong?"

"Remilia just got out of prison,"