16.

"Mr. Jeong! A word with you!" Mr. Park yelled as he opened the door to his class room.

"What I do?" Yunho asked in a angry tone.

"Care to explain why 10 of your exams are incomplete?"

Yunho walked inside the classroom, leaving Wooyoung in the hallway all alone.

He sighed as he waited for his boyfriend to be done, then he saw a blonde boy walking towards him with a blank expression.

San.

"Wooyoung.." San whispered as he leaned over the smaller boy.

"What do you want San." Wooyoung asked in a slightly scared voice.

"Oh? Nothing... I just want ... one thing.." he said as he moved his hand towards Wooyoung's crotch.

"San get the fuck off me!"

"Shhhh.. I know you want this. I bet you think of me when you have sex with yunho, don't you? Since you're such a slut for me. Let me make you feel good baby boy.."

San slammed his lips into Wooyoung's, causing Wooyoung to let out a moan. He grabbed onto San's shoulders and pulled away.

"Mmmm what would yunho think if he saw me fucking you? Maybe he would like that wouldn't he? You can have me and him inside you."

Wooyoung moaned and held onto San harder.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" San asked as he gave Wooyoung hickeys.

"Y-Yes .. s-so m-much.."

just then the doors to mr parks class opened up.

"yeah yeah I'll do it okay!" Yunho yelled back.

When he turned around he was met with the scene in front of him.

San was on top of Wooyoung, and kissing his neck.

Yunho pushed San off with little effort.

"Dude?! What the fuck? Why are you messing with Wooyoung?"

"The stupid whore wanted it! Plus, can't we share-"

"FUCK OFF! who in their right mind does this shit? you must be high. get out."

"Yunho, why don't we share him? He's the perfect toy for us to play with. Look at him, all submissive. We're in school too, the bitch couldn't wait to have us inside of him."

Yunho stared, and began to think about the offer.

"Wooyoungie, are you okay with this?"

Wooyoung, clearly flustered, nodded in response.

Yunho looked at San, and grabbed Wooyoung's arm.

"We'll talk about this later."

"Mmm Hongjoong JUST like that.." seonghwa moaned as hongjoong massaged his shoulders.

"yes yes honey, I know you've had a stressful day. Only got 1 more class to teach!"

Just then Mingi and Jongho came into the room.

"Hey Mr.Park we have our test-"

Jongho froze and narrowed his eyes. "I see you guys are busy, Mingi and I will go."