13.

"Have you noticed that yunho has been acting different lately?" Jongho asked Mingi as they cuddled on mingi's couch.

"Now that you mention it , he has been acting strange." Mingi replied.

"Ever since him and Wooyoung became a thing, he just hasn't been his cheery perky self."

"Come on yunho~ please?" Wooyoung begged as he went behind yunho and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Babe, i promised Mingi I would hangout with him tomorrow!" Yunho replied as he turned around to meet the smaller boys gaze. "Plus you're here right now, whatever you wanna do we can do."

Wooyoung sighed and plonked down onto yunho's king sized mattress.

"I want to cuddle!" He yelled , reaching his arms out.

Yunho gets up from his gaming chair and jumps onto the bed, positioning himself right next to Wooyoung.

"Happy?" He asked as he pushed Wooyoung's petite body next to him.

"Mmmm...I don't know, it's kind of hot in here." The black haired boy commented.

"Oh well if you want I can get the fan downstairs-"

Yunho is cut off yet again, when he sees Wooyoung taking his jacket and loose button up shirt off.

"No need, I don't want you to leave." Wooyoung demands, as he walks pass yunho and locks the door.

Yunho sighs and crosses his arms.

"Wooyoung, what's goin on?"

"Hm? Nothing. I just want to spend some time with my lovely boyfriend, is that so wrong?"

"Well...no, but why are you, stripping?"

"Because it's hot in here! I can't handle this summer heat."

"Can't we just spend some time together like a normal couple? Don't get me wrong I enjoy having sex with you, like a lot. But I want us to to watch it movie or play some games, I don't want our nights ending with me dirty taking to you and you moaning my name."

Wooyoung sighed and put his shirt back on,

"Fine, playing games with you wouldn't be so bad."

Yunho smiled with content and started playing some shooting game as Wooyoung watched.

Suddenly Wooyoung got an idea.

He crawled up behind yunho and began back hugging him tightly again.

"My man is so good at games~" Wooyoung complimented.

Yunho chuckled but was cut off when Wooyoung pushed him onto the bed and held him down.

Wooyoung sat on the taller boys crotch, moving up and down as he did so.

"Mmmm my yunho doesn't want to have fun with me??" Wooyoung whispered into yunho's ear.

"Still can't believe Wooyoung is with yunho." San complained to Jongho, who had just came back from mingi's house.

"Seriously San? Ugh if you really care that much talk to Wooyoung at least. Try to clear the air with him or something because lounging around the house all summer isn't doin ya justice."

San rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to get some watermelon and potato chips he had bought earlier.

"Well I don't know it's complicated okay? I mean if he's happy with yunho then there's nothing I can do. Plus I'm sure yunho is a really nice dude and I don't wanna do anything to make him pissed at me. I don't need another enemy."

"You clearly have feelings for him! And I feel like there might just be a part of him who likes you still. His whole relationship with yunho sort of just came out of nowhere and I feel like if you talk to him enough, he'll maybe open up a little."

"No way, I tried to talk to him at school that one time remember? That didn't go so well! He ignored me since and won't even answer my dms or texts anymore. Just talking to him isn't gonna work."

Yunho laid on the bed as he watched Wooyoung strip himself.

"Mmmmm yunho ~" the younger moaned out.

Yunho began to move, but Wooyoung spoke.

"If you move, I will leave right now and you won't get to fuck me at all." He Warned

Yunho sighed angrily and impatiently sat there as he watched Wooyoung take off his underwear slowly.

He inserted two fingers into his ass and began thrusting at a fast pace.

"Ohh yess, yunho uhhhh~" he moaned as he laughed at yunho's needy face. "Fuck me like the slut I am!"

Yunho has taken enough of the teasing. He got up and picked up the smaller male and threw him onto the bed.

"I said I wanted to go one day without fucking your slutty ass, but I guess you can't wait." Yunho whispered into the youngers ear.

Wooyoung wrapped his legs around yunho's waist and stared into his eyes.

"Your slut needs your cock daddy~ everyday I think of my hole being filled with you."

Yunho takes off his black track pants and his white t shirt, and sticks his two large fingers into Wooyoung's tight hole.

He begins stretching the youngers hole and prepping him for the soon to be pounding that was going to happen.

"MMMFGGH." Wooyoung moaned.

"God you're so fucking hot babe." Yunho said as he pounded himself into Wooyoung's ass.

"UHH!"

"Mmmm you like that don't you? Having your hole filled with my cock?"

"Y-Yes!!"

Yunho began thrusting like there was no tomorrow.

"Yunho!! OH MY GOD!!" Wooyoung screamed as he clenched around yunho's dick.

"Ughh!"

Wooyoung held onto yunho's shoulders, trying to maintain balance, whilst yunho rested his hands on Wooyoung's waist.

Wooyoung's eyes rolled back as he felt the older boys dick hit his prostate.

"Uhh uhhh daddy." Wooyoung moaned.

Yunho grunted and came inside of Wooyoung's ass.

Yunho wipes the sweat off his forehead and began making out with the younger.

Wooyoung pulled away and came all over yunho's chest.

Yunho pulled out and laid next to the smaller boy.

"Fuck babe, you always get to me." Yunho grunted as he pulled his boyfriend closer.

Wooyoung laughed and gave yunho a kiss on the neck.

"We can fuck all day tomorrow!"  Wooyoung cheered.

"You are mine." Yunho said as he looked down at Wooyoung, who seemed to be please with his boyfriends dominance.

a/n: lol i cringed when i wrote this but i feel like it needed to be done! this scene and many others to come will definitely show the true relationship between yunho and Wooyoung, so yes, the smut is relevant to the plot guys. (to be fair, i don't enjoy writing them.) anyways yeah, hope you enjoyed!

- author 😗