9.

Jongho was sitting on Mingi's lap, making out with him like there was no tomorrow. Mingi tugged on his hair, causing the younger boy to whimper.

"I thought we were just going to hang out?" Mingi asked between kisses, he laughed as well.

"Shut up-" Jongho said as he caught his breath.

"I thought you were an innocent school boy , hm?"

Jongho pushed Mingi onto his bed, and looked around the room. He got off of Mingi's clothed crotch and locked the door.

"Privacy first-~" Jongho winced. Mingi chuckled and pulled his tie off and threw it else where. He sat up and eyed Jongho.

Jongho was wearing a white muscle shirt and black shorts. He was already heated from their makeout session, and this would be the first time he was having sex with someone. He was a virgin, but he didn't care anymore. He knew he wanted to be fucked by Mingi ever since he laid his eyes on him.

Mingi held both of Jongho's arms up with one hand and took his shirt off with the other. Jongho blushed and laid on the bed.

Mingi took his shirt off and slowly took off his dress pants, not caring if they got ruined right now.

"Mmmm Mingi you're so fucking hot~" Jongho moaned.

Mingi smiled. "All yours baby."

An idea quickly popped into his head. He slowly took off his shorts and underwear, leaving him naked.

Mingi stared at him and began to crawl closer.

"Mingi...I'm not ready for you yet." Jongho said seductively. "Such a needy boy~"

Jongho then took two fingers and inserted them into his tight hole. He began stretching himself out in front of Mingi and moaning his name as he did so.

Mingi climbed on top of Jongho, hovering over him.

"Stop teasing me."

Jongho smiled. "Then fuck me."

Mingi groaned and pushed his dick inside of Jongho's right ass.

"Fuck I imagined you'd be tight but not THIS tight!"

Jongho moaned and clawed Mingi's back.

"Fuck me harder!" He yelled.

——

Wooyoung smiled as San drove along the deserted roads that aligned the run down buildings.

The hotel homecoming was at was near the abandoned part of their town.

Wooyoung eyed San every now and then, and San glanced back, but he wasn't talking.

"Why are you so quiet San?" Wooyoung asked in that high pitched tone of his.

San sighed.

"I-I don't know what happened today...just- Hwanwoong is dead, and you and I fucked- it's just too much Wooyoung."

Wooyoung frowned and crossed his arms.

"Are you saying that our sex didn't help you?"

"What do you think? I barely know you. It was a mistake- just, please don't think it was more than just a hook up alright?"