4.

It was the end of the day, and I was walking to the school courtyard. I just wanted to sit down and relax.

I mainly just wanted to come up with a plan to get revenge on Hwanwoong. As I was plotting I heard someone walking towards the fountain I was sitting at.

"Hey Wooyoung!" I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw that it was my friend Keonhee.

"Oh hey!" I said trying to sound cheerful, I picked up my bag and walked away from the fountain.

"Did I bother you? I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Keonhee said. "Anyways , are you going to home coming?"

"Umm I don't know yet.." I said.

"Really? Aw well I hope you can, Ravn, Leedo, Hwanwoong, Seoho, and I wanted to hang out with you! Like we all used to in middle school."

"Wait..Hwanwoong is going??" I asked with excitement.

"Of course he is! He's also going with his new man, Choi San." Keonhee whispered.

I smiled and clapped my hands together.

"Perfect! Yeah I think I'll go!" I replied.

"That's great! It's in two days, so you have time to shop and stuff."

"Okay! Well it was nice talking to you." I said as I grabbed my bag and hurried out of the courtyard.

I felt my phone vibrating in my bag, I picked it up and saw that it was Mingi who was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you?!" Mingi asked.

"I'm in front of the school, where are you??"

"Oh I see you." He said.

He hung up and I saw him walking towards me.

He started sprinting until he was right in front of me.

"There you are." He said in between his breaths.

"Here I am." I said with a bright smile.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked while scratching his head.

"You and I are going to homecoming!!" I yelled while grabbing his arm. "Let's go for a ride, I'll explain everything."

Mingi got on his bike and began to ride down the street, I rode beside him.

"So why do you suddenly wanna go to homecoming?" He asked with shock in his eyes.

"Well...I was thinking about it and I really don't have anything planned on Saturday, and plus it'd be fun to hangout with you and Yunho."

"Hmmm...really?" He asked with doubt. I widened my eyes.

"You think I'm lying??" I asked with a laugh. Mingi looked away and I could see that his cheeks were red.

I chuckled and began riding into town.

"Where the hell are we going??" Mingi questioned.

"We are going shopping!" I yelled back.

As I was riding down the Main Street, I looked over and saw San and Hwanwoong shopping at the same store I planned to go to.

I quickly hit the breaks on my bike and stopped along the side walk.

Mingi stopped as well, and looked at me.

"You wanna shop here?" Mingi asked while wiping sweat off his forehead.