12.

"So you're telling me, that this Wooyoung kid blew you off for yunho?" Yeosang asked.

"Tch yeah. Crazy right? He was crazy about me before." San replied.

"Well whatever man. You can get anyone you want! You're choi fucking San."

San laughed at the remark and took a sip of his water. "Well yeosang, why don't you go and find someone instead of trying to break my brother and his lovely boyfriend Mingi up?"

"Okay fine. You made your point."

Practice was ending, so San decided to go wash up and change into his school uniform and head out.

Once San was done changing, He waited outside the school for Jongho.

He saw him approaching with Mingi.

"Hey San I'm going to be going somewhere with Mingi and my other friends." Jongho said.

"Ahh okay, well have fun."

Suddenly San saw yunho and Wooyoung following behind. He looked away and drove his car and left

"Why did he leave so suddenly?" Mingi asked.

Jongho shrugged and they all began waking to the arcade.

— at the arcade

"Wow! Did you see that? I beat the high score!" Mingi yelled with joy as he looked at the numbers on some game.

"Ughh fine I guess I have to buy you ice cream." Jongho said as he crossed his arms.

Mingi laughed and continued to play more games.

"Wooyoung, do you want to play something?" Yunho asked as he stared down at the smaller male.

"Hmm how about, that game!" Wooyoung shouted as he pointed at some basketball game.

"Alright, lets go!"

Wooyoung tried to throw the ball into the hoop, but kept missing due to the fact that he couldn't reach that high.

"Here, let me help." Yunho said as he took a ball and made it into the hoop effortlessly.

"Ahh! You made it for me!"

"Hahah...yeah I thought you needed it and-"

Yunho was cut off my Wooyoung, kissing him again.

Wooyoung pulled away and smiled. "Sorry~"

"listen Wooyoung whatever is going on between us just...it's confusing okay? I thought you had a crush on San?"

"No no, I hate San! I realized that I want you, and only you yunho...please, take me."

Yunho froze and moved one eyebrow up. "Me? You what me? Since when?" He asked.

"Look yunho. You aren't taking my love! Why not? I'll let you do whatever you want to me. I'm all yours.."

"Wooyoung.." yunho whispered as he stared down. "Goddamnit we cant do this here!"

"I mean just imagine me.. naked, submissive, to you...moaning out your name as you get to touch me...even drill into me if you want.." Wooyoung whispered.

Yunho started to get aroused at Wooyoung's dirty talk. He sighed and grabbed Wooyoung's hand.

"Bathroom." Is all he said.

Wooyoung giggled and followed the taller boy, they ended up waking past Mingi and Jongho, who seemed to be enjoying their ice cream.

"Where are you two going?" Jongho asked.

"I just forgot something in the bathroom, and Wooyoung said he's gonna help me look for it." Yunho replied.

Jongho shrugged and went back to talking to Mingi.

Once Wooyoung and yunho made it to the restroom, yunho locked the door and pinned Wooyoung against the wall.

"Yunho.. I knew you would come through." Wooyoung teased.

He looked at yunho's crotch and saw his very noticeable bulge. Wooyoung bit his lip and looked up at yunho, who was stripping himself.

"You're gonna regret teasing me." He spoke.

"Am I? Because I think I'll enjoy it."

Yunho took off Wooyoung's pants and underwear, and shoved himself inside.

"UGH!" Wooyoung cried out. "Fuck! I've never had anyone as big as you inside of me."

"Mmm, for someone who's such a slut you're tight-" yunho grunted.

"I'm your slut now daddy."

Yunho moaned and began thrusting faster into Wooyoung's ass. He smacked it and gave Wooyoung a sloppy kiss.

"Uhhh~ I'm gonna cum yunho!" Wooyoung screamed.

"Cum." Yunho said as his thrust began to get sloppy.

Wooyoung came all over yunho's chest, and yunho released inside of him.

"Oh my god, your ass is amazing." Yunho commented as he put his pants and shirt back on.

"Hehe I get that a lot ." Wooyoung replied as he  put his pants on.

"Let's go!" Yunho said in his normal voice, as he gave Wooyoung a kiss.

As they walked out, Wooyoung held onto yunho's hand and stared at him.

"Hey I know this is kinda a weird time to ask, but, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

Yunho blushed.

"Sure."

a/n:
this is a short chapter but trust me the next one will be longer! I am just lazy today, anyways, hope you enjoyed :) - author