T H I R T Y E I G H T

Depuis le début

"Do you uh, have a morning after pill I can take?" I whisper shyly.

"Are you not on birth control?" She asks, her voice laced with shock. She stares at me with an eyebrow raised, her eyes wide.

"No. I can't get them here in Korea without a prescription, and I can't have my dad finding out. He still thinks I'm a virgin." I sigh.

"Are you at least using protection?" She asks.

"Yes. But we didn't last night..." I mumble.

She sighs and gives me a disappointed look, rummaging through her bag. She pulls a foil packet out of her bag and passes it to me discretely, and I quickly pop one out, and put it in my mouth, taking a sip of my milkshake and swallowing it.

"Thank you." I mutter, letting out a relieved breath.

"I'm pretty sure you can get them on prescription without your dad knowing. You're a legal adult, so you don't need parental permission." She says. 

"I know, I just haven't got around to it, and I'm anxious that my dad will find them." I respond, biting the inside of my cheek.

"You could always tell him it's to correct irregular periods? They're used for that too." She says, and I look up at her. She's a genius.

"I... I didn't think of that. Thank you." I laugh.

"No problem. Call your doctor on when you get back." She smiles, popping another fry in her mouth.

"He'll definitely be happy if I'm on birth control. He doesn't like using condoms." I whisper, giggling to myself at the thought of his reaction.

"Perfect. You can use it as a surprise gift for him too." She smiles.

I look up at her and smile widely, excited to get back after a week and get my prescription. I can't wait for his reaction.

I sit on my couch, shaking my leg anxiously as I wait for her to come

I sit on my couch, shaking my leg anxiously as I wait for her to come. I don't know what game she's trying to play, but I'm not tolerating it. 

As if on queue, I hear the buzzer go off, indicating someone is at the front gate. I sigh and quickly stand to my feet, walking towards the intercom.

"Hello?" 

"It's me..." I hear her voice on the other end, and I feel sick to my stomach. I groan and press the button, opening the gate.

"Hurry up." I snap, taking my finger off the buzzer and opening the door a crack, walking back into the living room.

After a few moments, I hear her footsteps enter the house. She walks through into the living room, and she smiles as she looks at me. I scowl at her and scrunch my face up in disgust, staying seated.

She sits down on the couch next to me, holding a box. 

"What's that?" I ask.

"All in due time." She giggles, placing it beside her on the couch.

"You have five minutes, Hwasa." I snap, glaring at her.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes, before suddenly smiling sweetly again.

I'm uncomfortable. I poke my tongue in my cheek and clench my jaw in anger at her mere presence. 

"What do you want?" I ask bluntly, avoiding her gaze.

"I've come to offer you a deal." She says, her voice high in pitch and teasing.

I turn my head and look at her, narrowing my eyes and knitting my brows.

"A deal?" I scoff.

"Mhm." She hums, smiling. 

She grabs the box and opens it, pulling out sheets of paper. She lays it on the coffee table, and I read the heading. I laugh out loud and turn to her. She glares at me, and grabs a pen, slamming it on the table.

They're marriage documents. An agreement to enter into a bond, and other bullshit in the form of a contract.

"Sign it." She demands.

I continue laughing loudly, only making her more angry.

"Are you fucking delusional?" I chuckle, sighing as my laugh dies down.

"Not at all." She responds.

"Why are you offering me marriage papers? You think I'm going to marry you?!" I exclaim, laughing in disbelief.

"Yes. I spoke to my father. This was his idea." She quips, a smug grin on her face.

"What?" I retort, huffing out a breath.

Her father is one of the most wealthy, and powerful men in the country. He runs multiple billion dollar companies, and with a snap of his fingers he can get whatever he wants. He could ruin me if he wanted.

"No." I blurt out, standing from the couch.

She chuckles sinfully, and stands from the couch. She steps closer to me, and looks up, staring into my eyes.

"You want everyone to know about your little affair with your student?" She threatens me, her voice low and patronising. 

"You know what I'm capable of." She whispers.

"One little phone call to daddy, and it's bye bye to your career, and to your little foreign whore." She hisses, pursing her lips.

I stare down at her, my nostrils flaring. I've never wanted to hit a woman as much as I do now.

"So what? You're gonna blackmail me into agreeing to marry you?" I spit back.

"It doesn't sound nice when you put it like that." She quips. "I love you, and I want to spend my life with you. Why can't you understand that?" She whines, flopping back down on the couch.

"Because you're fucking psychotic." I snap.

"You seem to forget I have my own connections." I retort. She looks up at me, and opens her mouth to respond, but stutters.

"You have no proof anyway." I fold my arms over my chest and glare at her. She scoffs and rolls her eyes, looking away.

"Come near me, or Willow again, and I'll have you put in the fucking ground." I hiss, leaning close to her.

She laughs and stands up, walking to the doorway.

"You're all bark, and no bite, Mr. Kim. We'll see who gets to the finish line first." She winks. "I'll be seeing you soon, daddy." She chuckles, walking out of the room.

I hear the front door open and close, and I quickly run to lock it, walking back into the living room and collapsing back into the couch. 

She left the papers here on the table, and I grab them, ripping them up in my hands and throwing them on the ground. 

This is my own fault. I was stupid enough to enter into a relationship with a student, and this is my punishment for it. Karma is coming around to bite me in the ass in the form of a little she-devil by the name of Hwasa. 

I need time to think properly about how I'm going to handle this situation, and carefully.