T W E N T Y N I N E

I pull my hand out of his boxers and grind my hips against his hard bulge through the fabric. He hisses in my mouth, tangling his fingers in my hair as his tongue dominates mine. 

He suddenly slaps both his hands down onto the bare skin of my ass, and digs in fingers in my flesh, standing from the table and holding me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and hang on by his shoulders. 

He stumbles, his lips still roughly attached to mine and slams my back against the wall, both of us panting lustfully in each others mouths.

I let out a grunt at the hard slam, and I suck on his bottom lip, trapping it between my teeth. He chuckles breathlessly and pulls away slightly, his nose still touching mine.

"Bad girl." He whispers, forcing his lips back onto mine. Our teeth clink and our tongues fight sloppily, and I feel his hand lift my skirt up above my waist.

He slips his hand beneath our bodies and cups my pussy, not touching me where I want him most. I whimper in his mouth and grind my hips, trying to relieve the ache in my groin.

He tears his hand away from me and digs his hand in his pocket, pulling a condom out. I pull away and eye him suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

"You had a condom in your pocket?" I chuckle in disbelief.

He smirks and shrugs his shoulders, and traps the wrapper between his teeth, his eyes locked onto mine as he rips it open, and spits it out onto the floor. A small moan leaves my lips involuntarily, my loins burning and my lower stomach pulling at the sight.

He looks down, and I follow his eyes. His hard, throbbing cock stands out of the top of his grey suit pants, the tip shining with pre cum, twitching on my thigh.

I breathe heavily at the sight, my mouth watering, and my arousal dripping down my leg. 

He slips the condom on his length, and grips it at the base, aligning himself at my entrance. I feel him gliding the tip between my folds, and my breathing picks up, my heart slamming violently against my chest, pounding loudly in my ears.

Blood rushes to my face, and my cheeks burn hot, my entire body burning with lust. He slowly pushes himself inside me, and we both let out breathy moans simultaneously. 

He places his hand over my mouth and begins to move his hips slowly, thrusting upwards. I grab his large hand with mine over my mouth, and grip onto the shirt on his back with my other hand. My legs are locked tight around his waist, my heels digging into the small of his back.

"You need to be quiet." He whispers breathlessly, attempting to hold back his groans of pleasure.

I nod my head in his hand and close my eyes, allowing my head to fall back against the wall as he begins to pick up his speed. He bites his lip to hold his moans, and I breathe heavily into his hand, my own moans muffled.

He leans forward and rests his forehead against mine, his fingertips digging into my ass. I drag my fingers down his clothed back, inbedding my nails through the fabric tightly as he fills me up.

He pulls all the way out, and slowly thrusts back in again, and my eyes rolls into the back of my head, my hips bucking forwards.

He can't fuck me hard and fast like he usually does as it makes too much noise. But I know he's suffering trying to hold himself back. I want it too, I want him to take me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow, but the risk isn't worth it.

I need to speed this up, and get him to finish soon otherwise we'll be caught.

I ride my hips with his thrusts, matching his sync, and I clench my walls around him, tightening it even more. He hisses, clenching his teeth and letting out a low growl, his fingers digging deeper into my skin.