𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

chapter fifteen
' 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘴. '

     "I DARE YOU TO CLIMB UP THE SIDE OF THE TOWER WITH TOILET PLUNGERS!" Tony challenged, jumping out of his comfortable recliner

     "I DARE YOU TO CLIMB UP THE SIDE OF THE TOWER WITH TOILET PLUNGERS!" Tony challenged, jumping out of his comfortable recliner. "I'll get the camera!"

Did anyone ever tell you that playing Truth or Dare with the Avengers and a bunch of male actors was a bad idea? Because if not, I'm telling you now. It is an awful idea. I had wanted to watch movies, but no, Tom just had to suggest Truth or Dare: Drinking Edition! Scarlett, Elizabeth, Nat, and I were the only logical people in the room at the moment.

America's Star-Spangled Man-With-a-Plan took one last drink from the wine that had no affect on him and stood. "If you say so."

       "I'm sorry, I didn't know that instead of getting intoxicated under the influence of alcohol you lose brain cells." I sat up and rolled my eyes. "Steven Grant Rogers, put your butt back in your chair or I swear that I'll drag it back here myself."

      "Ooh, Steve, Steve, you should climb up the tower one-handed!" Clint piped unhelpfully.

     Steve paused for a second, like he was seriously considering Clint's addition to the dare. Great, I'm surrounded by idiots.

  "Clint, sit down and drink your juice box!" I snapped.

He pouted. "I'm an adult and I drink wine! You're not the boss of me!"

I crossed my arms, unimpressed. "You're drinking your wine with a curly straw. And I may not be the boss you...but Tasha is."

"I'm sitting down now."

Steve used Clint and I's conversation as a diversion and he started to sneak out of the room with Tony, Thor, Tom, Robert, Chris and Anthony in tow.

"Rogers! Sit down right now!"

    He turned around and started to come back to the sofa when he paused. "Wait, why am I listening to you again? No offense, but you're a teenager and you're a foot shorter than me."

     "I'll have you know that I'm five-five!" My eyes narrowed. "And you're listening to me because I have your boss and your ex-girlfriend on speed-dial."

     "You wouldn't."

"Oh, yes, Stevie, I would. Now sit your butt back down in your chair so we can keep playing."

    He crossed his arms resentfully as he plopped down on the grey sectional in the Tower's living room. "You're no fun."

"You think this is no fun? I'll have Fury show you-" I was interrupted by the Mission Impossible theme. "Oops, speaking of Fury-I gotta take this. I'll be right back! And Bruce, Nat, and Rhodey; you're in charge. Don't let Spangles or anyone else leave the room." I threatened, looking at the rest of the men pointedly.