𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

chapter six
' i'm not a stalker, i swear! '

    "LISTEN, I'M GOING TO ASK YOU AGAIN; WHO ARE YOU?" Steve Rogers asked sternly, leaning forward to look me in the eye

     After Tony had discovered us on his doorstep and I had asked for a hug, he had said something about a restraining order and then called the rest of the Avengers to the tower. They had realized that RDJ, Chris, Sebastian, and the rest of our group were in fact famous actors, but they were under the suspicion that Jacob and I were aliens. Accordingly, they had decided to interrogate us separately. Bruce had gone to the lab due to stress so there I was, sitting with, Natasha, Steve, Tony, and Clint staring at me suspiciously. Thor was already off planet.

I looked back at him with equal seriousness and tried to ignore the fact that I was surrounded by the Avengers. "Sir, I'm going to tell you again, I'm someone who is here to help you."

"Man, kids must be getting really into drugs these days! Don't do drugs, kids." Tony looked around at his fellow Avengers before turning back to me with an unimpressed look on his face. "Your story about knowing the future is anything but believable."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Well, Mr. Stark, I know for a fact that you and the rest of the Avengers went out for shawarma after the Battle of New York."

"Easy guess," Clint Barton piped up.

Natasha Romanoff rolled her eyes. "Not really. Anyway, I'm going to need more convincing evidence than that."

"I know stuff about each of you guys that the others don't-but I'm not a stalker, I swear! Anyway, your buddy over there, Clint Barton, is an archer and he rarely misses. He also has a семья ." Nat raised her eyebrow at the Russian word for 'family'.

    "You speak Russian?"

"My mom's parents were from Russia-she taught me how to speak a little so I could talk to my grandma. We used to visit her all of the time before she died. Well, before both of them died." I explained, saying the last part as nonchalantly as I could.

    "She wanted an explanation, not your life story." Tony interjected irritably, though he had a look of pity in his eyes. "I'm sorry about your mother, though."

     "It's fine. You're Anthony Edward Stark. You have three doctorates, and you created the first Iron Man suit in a cave. In my reality, you're a legend."

    Unsurprisingly, had the nerve to look flattered. Typical Tony Stark.

     "She's Natalia Alianovna Romanova, former Russian spy turned S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, aka Black Widow. You have a scar on your side where the Winter Soldier shot you in order to reach the engineer you were protecting. I'm sorry about that. There's a lot I'm so sorry about, Nat."