-+- Soo-Won -+-

« She Loves Him Pt. 2 »

It had been several months since Soo-Won had asked you to think about your feelings for him. He was a nice person who wanted everyone to be viewed as equals. You respected him, but could you nobody but the princess of Kouka kingdom could come close to even having an open relationship with Soo-Won.

Soo-Won was once again visiting Hiryuu Castle and wandering around the garden.

"You've been visiting the castle a lot lately, Soo-Won,"

"Oh, Hak!" Soo-Won turned around a little surprised,"Yes, I have been coming here more often."

"You stayed especially long during the Princess' birthday,"

"Oh.. is that so?"

"You stayed a whole two weeks. That's pretty long for you," The general said.

Soo-Won let out a gentle laugh,"I suppose so,"

"What's making you visit Kouka so often," Hak asked crossing his arms and standing next to him,"Is it Yona?"

"Oh no, no, it's nothing like that... well at least, not for her. It's for someone else," Soo-Won replied shyly.

"Someone else? You fell in love with one of the servants?"

He stayed silent.

"So you did! I mean, some of them look quite attractive, but what about the Princess?" Hak asked.

"That would be like having a crush on my sister," he exclaimed,"I already told her that I liked her already. I've just been waiting for an answer,"

"Uh-huh," Hak elbowed him in the side,"Still no answer?"

"No answer," suddenly Soo-Won looked up,"Why are you asking me about Yona? Don't you like her?"

"Her?" Hak scoffed,"Like I could ever be with a spoiled girl like her,"

"She won't be like that forever, Hak. She'll realize that the real world beyond these castle walls is much more brutal than what she knows," Soo-Won looked out on Kouka like that night in the past,"She knows it too."

In the east garden, you sneezed*.

Late in the night, you were given the job of sweeping the main entrance of the castle.

You heard footsteps.

"(Y/N)," You heard Soo-Won say from behind.

"Yes, Lord Soo-Won," you say as you turn around to face him,"I could hear you walking towards me,"

"Really now? Are you becoming more alert of my whereabouts to avoid me or is it possible that you've taken an interest in me?"

You felt your ears burn,"Interest in you how?"

He laughed a little,"You're being stiff again, (Y/N). You should relax more." His smile radiated.

"And you should be focusing on someone else other than me,"

"Who might that be, (Y/N)?"

You shrugged."Someone else besides me."

"You mean, my fiancé?"

You felt a slight ache in your chest."Fiancé?"

"Yes. It was an arranged marriage."

"Then.. congratulations." You sighed an continued cleaning the entrance of the castle,"I'm sure this person you are marrying is very lovely and will make you very happy."