-+-Zeno-+-

Stay Happy

You wake up on the ground next to Zeno. You've been friends with Zeno since you were six. He always looked the same. Never aged, that surprisingly never bothered you.

-Six Years Old-

"Zeno, ZEEEENNOO! Can I help!!" You would say whenever he went to fight.

"Maybe when your older (Y/N), but for now run off and hide." He would say.

"Okay..."

-Present Time 15 years old turning 16-

Your POV

"ZENO! CAN I HELP!!" I say climbing up a tree to hide like he usually says.

"When you turn 16 alright!" He yells. I then see him walk alone. He told me about the other dragons...how he felt pain...when he tried to protect Kouka kingdom. It was almost my birthday I was almost 16! Zeno is as an estimate 230 years old.

-Your Birthday- 3rd POV

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)" Zeno says clapping his hands with a smile across his face.

"Wow, thanks Zeno! I'm really just glad we've spent 10 years together, cause that's what really matters." You say.

"Yes yes, you are correct." Zeno says giving you a tight hug. "I just wish you could stay with me forever..." He trails off.

"HEY it's my birthday don't get sad now!" You say grabbing his shoulder and shaking them.

Zeno just laughs "Yes, your right I will be happy and so will you!" He says giving you another hug."

"Physically you're 17 right?" You ask still embracing him. "That means you'll always look that way..."

"Hey, hey I thought we weren't going to be sad (Y/N)?" Zeno says letting go. Then he kisses your cheek. "There every time you want to cry, I'll do that so you won't!"

You look down." O-okay..."

Zeno looks to the left of him and sees a small group of Kai empire soldiers, about the size of 20.

"Zeno...can I help now?" You ask perking up.

"Alright!" Zeno says handing you a sword. Then he runs off "CHARGE!!!" He says laughing. You go running after him.

"CHARGE!!!"