-+-Yun-+-

Listen

You watched as the dawn finally broke. It was a beautiful sight. You often woke up first just the see the sun come up. One day you were too tired to even get up.

"(Y/N), get up!" You heard Yun say as you were still half asleep.

"But Yun, I don't want to." You says retaliating.

"Get up, or I'll drag you out." He says poking your shoulder.

"Ugh, fine." You says opening your eyes. Then you notice...." HOLD ON NOBODY'S EVEN AWAKE YET!" You shout.

"Yeah, but I need your help." Yun says.

"With?"

"I need to pick some herbs, and we need a lot, so I need your help." He says looking away.

"O-okay?" You say. You the pick up a basket and carry it to a bush. You noticed the sky and how silent it was. It was almost dawn as well. You had to smile. "Yun! Look!" You say grabbing his arm to pull him over.

"What?" He says.

"Look at the sky. It's a blazing crimson red. Isn't it amazing?" You says.

"Sure is (Y/N)..... Like you....." He says.

"What was that last part? You kinda said it under your breath." You say giving him a quick glance.

Yun grabs you head and turns it towards him."Listen to me (Y/N) I like you."

You were dumbfounded, but you were also smiling. Yun had told you his feeling, you liked him, and there it was the sun.

"I like you too Yun." You say giving him a hug.

A/N Well that was short....