-+- Kija -+-

Found Again

Corrupted life. Always running from the crimes you have done. Lost in your past.

You were wondering in the woods when you saw a small group of seven people. There was a girl and six males. You climbed on top a tree, pulled out a small dagger, and aimed for the closest person. He had long white hair and blue eyes. His right hand was wrapped up in bandages, all the way up to his arm. He wore a white and blue robe, with a purple sash.

"Hm, Cute. Such a shame he has to die." You say aiming your dagger down at him. All of a sudden you felt the tree start to shake, and you fell from it. You went crashing into the ground being knocked out. Later you woke up on the ground with that same white haired man staring down at you.

"Hello there." He says holding out his hand.

"I can get up for myself, mind you." You say in a bitter tone, moving his hand away. You then stand up and look around.

"What are you looking for?" He asks looking around as well.

"Nothing of your concern."You say crossing your arms as you look at him. Then you noticed, he was holding your dagger in his other hand.

"I noticed you look a bit tired... And hungry. Why not you come with me, and have a meal." He says with a smile.

"U-uh... Sure, sure." You say.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I never told you my name. I'm Kija, what's your name?"The white haired male asked.

"U-um...(Y-Y/N)." You say.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N). I'll introduce you to my comrades." He says guiding you to his small camp. He introduces you to Yona, Hak, Shin-Ah, Jae-Ha, Zeno, and Yun. They gave you a small meal. After the meal, you were left alone. You decided to sneak away.

"They are kind people. They gave me a meal even if I didn't ask for one. I won't kill them."

"Goodbye everyone." You say silently. Everyone had gone in their way to gather materials. You heard footsteps behind you. It was Kija."K-Kija I-"

"Why not you stay with us?" He asks walking closer to you.

"I-I can't!" You stutter.

"Why's that?" He asks planking his hands in your shoulders.

"I'm a bad person. I.... I don't deserve to stay with people like you. With kind hearts and...."

"You don't seem like a bad person, (Y/N)" he says in a soft tone of voice.

"I am! I tried to kill you!" You confessed.

"Kill me?" You nod.

"I'm sorry, but-" you were cut off by Kija bringing you closer to hug you. He hugs you tight.

"You were lost, but I've found you again. Become good again (Y/N)," e says,"Because you are never too far gone."