-+-Scenarios-+-

If You Were Really Tired

A/N HELLO THERE BOYS AND GIRLS IT'S THAT TIME IN THIS BOOK WHERE I MAKE A CHAPTER ON SCENARIOS FEATURING YONAAAAAA-Starts to cough-

Shin-Ah: You were absolutely tired! You stayed up late at night to guard the camp. You managed to stay awake, but have a price to pay! Being sired and sluggish the entire day.

"UGH! WHY DID I TAKE THE NIGHT WATCH!!" You say."I HAVE TO DO IT TONIGHT TOO!!!

"I... Could... Take it tonight..." Shin-Ah says slowly. You look up to him with dark circles in your eyes.

"I couldn't let you do that..." You say trailing off.

"Then... We can both... Watch tonight..."

"Sounds like a plan!"

Jae-Ha: Everyone was tired. You felt like everyone was suffering, but you.... Shin-Ah commented on how Jae-Ha had dark circles on his eyes.

"YOU HAVE DARK CIRCLES UNDER YOUR EYES!!" You scream." HAHAHAHA SO DO I!!" You then slap his back... hard making him fall onto the floor."Yep he's tired alright!" Then you also pass out.

Zeno: You were walking for days and days and days. It seemed as if the road would never end. You felt like it has been eons since you have even slept. You finally snapped and passed out. Later you woke up refreshed by a boy about your age with blonde hair. His eyes were open.

"Hiya Miss I'm Zeno!" He says cheerfully then hold out his hand.

"Nice to meet ya Zeno I'm (Y/N)" you say shaking his hand.

"I found you on the ground and took you in." He says.

"Well then... Thank You!"

Yun: Let's just say you went a little overboard with helping Yun farm. You plowed, you tilled, you planted, you watered, you picked, and you passed out. When you woke up you had a wet towel on you and Yun looking right at you.

"Jeez (Y/N), I asked you to help me with the farm, not kill yourself by doing everything!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" You say throwing the blanket over your head.

Hak: Out of all days you had to not be able to fall asleep. You stayed up late at night until it finally reached dawn...you actually got three minutes of sleep.

"Oi, (Y/N) wake up!" Hak says kicking you gently.

"I don't give a crap right now Hak!" You yell at him with your eyes still shut." You dummy! I had no way of sleeping! I fell asleep like three minutes ago."

"Jeez..." Hak then stuffs you in a bag, handled you roughly, and took the chance to touch wherever he felt like, making you want to kill him.

Kija: "I'm not getting in up!" You says yelling at Kija who was sent to get you.

"Fine, then I'll just have to carry you." And with that Kija picks you up from the floor and tossed you over his shoulder.

Yona:

"Why not you get some sleep (Y/N) you look terrible!"

"Sounds like a...p--" you passed out.

"Hahaha okay well I guess we should set up camp!

A/N Jeez, it's late at night...that's why I wrote this kind of chapter cause it's really late.