-+-Zeno-+-

Fire

You watched as your village burned, into nothing but ashes. There was nothing left of it. You never really cared much for the village...but this is just sad. You took all of what you had left and ran. You ran and ran and ran far far away. You were always running. Until you met him.

"Hello Miss!" The blonde haired boy said.

"Hello..." You say.

"I'm Zeno, what's your name."

"I'm....I'm....(Y/N) I think. It's been a while since someone has called me by name..." You say trailing off.

"Aww, that's sad, maybe you should start to talk in third person sometimes to remember your name." Zeno says jumping down from the tree he was perched on. It's been eight years you and haven't been called my your own name. That was also sad. You have been to many villages, but never reveled your name. You were always called Miss or Ma'am. You haven't even smiled in those eight years. What a sad life. You actually started crying."What's wrong? Did Zeno make you cry?"

"N-no, it's just that I've been alone for a long time...and-" Zeno covers you mouth.

"It's okay, that is also Zeno's problem." He says.

"Z-Zeno...is it possible if I tag along with you?" You say cautiously.

"Yeah, Zeno would like that." He says. He emits a golden aura that makes you smile. You were happy to have someone as your friend and not a foe. You and Zeno did everything together. He helped you when you got hurt, and whenever the two of you were hungry you would both look for food. You cared for him even when he would get hurt for that short amount of time he was ever hurt. When you found out what he was...you thought is through for the longest time. You still wanted to stay with him. Never leaving him behind. You loved him

-

-

-

-

One day Zeno caught you crying in the forest. He never liked you crying even when you first met.

"What wrong (Y/N)?" He says in a concerned  voice.

"I'm sorry it's just that...I feel like back when I ran from my village when it burned I let my people die. I feel use-" You were cut off by Zeno's soft lips connecting to yours.

"Don't ever say that, because you are useful to me. Without you I would be alone. Without you I would hate my life. So I give you my thanks. So don't say that. I love you."