183. The Lady is a Tramp

Start from the beginning

“Looks like someone needs a hug,” Newt sang as he threw open his arms for a hug.

You weren’t the one to flirt with anyone, so you reluctantly gave Newt a hug and just slid next to him on the bed without making protest.

“Well that’s a first,” Newt commented.

“Shut up, will you?” you snapped, “I’m just cold and tired, okay?”

“Yeah, that’s what they all say,” Newt replied, kissing the top of your head.

“Newt, you better stop,” you commanded, “or I’ll cut your neck. I’m not interested in anyone right now.”

“That is such a lie,” Newt said as he supressed a laugh, “everybody loves me.”

“There’s only two girls in the entire Glade,” you explained, “and if I were to like you, I would have the decency to actually flirt with you and get to know you better.”

“That’s not what I heard from Teresa the other day,” Newt smirked.

“Oh god… don’t tell me,” you groaned as you covered your face with your hands.

“We did it on this exact same spot,” Newt said.

“That’s it, I’ve had enough of this, I am out,” you jumped as you stormed to the door. 

“NoY/N! Come back, I was only joking!” Newt begged, “We went to the deadheads!”

“That doesn’t help at all, Newt,” you laughed as Newt grabbed your arm and dragged you back. 

“Just stay a little longer, please? It’s almost sunrise…” Newt pleaded with those big begging eyes.

You didn’t really want to stay. Especially because you didn’t want Newt finding out you fancied him. Thomas and Minho knew already, and they always wanted to tell Newt. What’s funny is that Teresa still doesn’t know, but you have your suspicions she does know.

“Fine,” you huffed, “but only because it’s almost sunrise.”

Newt started cheering and you rolled your eyes. Cheeky, you thought to yourself. You decided to sit on Newt’s chair.

Newt then took it upon himself and walked over to you and sat on your lap. You almost wanted to slap the klunk outta him.

“Newt, what in the fuck are you doing,” you groaned as you desperately tried to push him off you.

“Well, i want to get to know you better,” Newt said in his deep accent.

“I’m not in any rush for a relationship, Newt. Not now, not ever.” you stated.

“Are you sure about that,” Newt asked as he raised an eyebrow.

“I’m fucking positive,” you said, imitating his accent.

“Well, what if I did this.” Newt sid as he stood up and grabbed you by the waist and started to kiss you passionately.

His hands started roaming your body, and you put you hands his neck as your lips continued kissing. You tugged his locks of hair as he let out a throaty groan. newt was about to unclasp your bra, when suddenly you haerd a loud groan coming from outside.

The two of you abruptly stopped kissing and you questioned, “What in the name of hell was that noise??”

You and Newt stayed quiet for a few more seconds, and then you heard another groan. A man’s.

“You have got to be kidding me,” Newt laughed.

“Way to go, Teresa,” you cheered quietly as you and Newt began to applaud.

“Looks like that’s our call for breakfast, no?” Newt beamedn

“I guess so,” you chuckled as you began to head out for breakfast.

“Hey, Y/N,” Newt called from behind you.

“Yeah, Newt?” you chirped.

“How’s about a date: you and me. Under the starry sky.” Newt mustered out.

“Sounds like a deal,” you winked.

And with that, you headed to breakfast with a big smile on your smile. And some stern talking with Teresa. Who knows: maybe she’ll give you some tips.