75. Mine||Smut||Part 1

The rain was pouring in the glade

The rain was pouring in the glade. You had all taken shelter in the Homestead, waiting for it to stop before you could get back to work. The rain had brought the cold along with it, everyone was wrapped in layers clothes, watching the rain fall. You stood with Newt, Thomas and Minho, Newt had given you a blanket to wrap into.
"How long do you think it'll last?" you had to shout to be heard over the rain fall.
"Not sure. But a new box should be coming up soon. We need to get the supplies in before they get all wet." Newt sighed, turning and talking to Ably. Minho turned to you, pouting,
"How come you get a blanket while I have to freeze?" he complained, tugging at the ends of your blanket, you held onto it tighter,
"Newt gave it to me." you smiled, glancing over to Newt, Minho and Thomas shared a knowing look.
"When are you gonna tell him you're in love with him?!" Minho laughed,
"Yeah, a kiss in the rain is super romantic," Thomas added, quickly stealing your blanket from you and wrapping it around himself and Minho.
"Come on guys!" you tried to wrestle the blanket from the boys, you grabbed Minho and tugged the blanket from him, only to end up between both the boys and the blanket. Newt saw the three of you and laughed,
"I'm sure you could find someone better to keep warm with than those two!" Newt laughed,
"You offering?!" you laughed, Newt opened his arms and you quickly left the boys and jumped into Newt's arms. Thomas and Minho laughed, smirking at you and Newt.

The moment was ruined when the familiar mechanical noises of the box surrounding the Glade. The rain stopped slightly, and everyone headed towards the box.
"I wonder who the Newbie will be?!" Thomas wondered,
"I hope it's another girl." Chuck laughed, "She's gotten to boy-ish for the Glade." Chuck pointed at you. You scoffed and continued behind Newt towards the box.
"Well you're not wrong!" Alby's voice rang through the Glade. You a Newt pushed your way to the front of the crowd,
"It's another girl."

----------

It had been a few days since the new girl had turned up in the box. She had taken an instant liking to Newt, quickly getting on your nerves. Being the only other girl in the Glade you were kind and took care of her. But as the days went by, Alby tried to figure out a job for her, every job she had she managed to flirt and push it onto someone else. Alby had put her into the Gardens with you and Newt, and she had no problem with trying to flirt her jobs away. Especially with Newt. You knew she was pretty, but everyone in the Glade knew about your crush on Newt - everyone accept the one person you wish you knew. But it made you blood boil watching the new girl flirt with Newt non stop. Even worse? He wasn't stopping it.
"What's got your panties in a bunch?!" Thomas laughed,
"Nothing." you stared at the ground,
"Really?" So you're not thinking about using that hoe to hurt the New Greenie."
"No." you lied, you'd actually been thinking about it for a while.
"Lies." Thomas laughed, "You should go over there and do something that'll show that Newt's yours."
"But he's not mine." you sighed.
"Not yet." Thomas grinned, nodding over to Newt. You followed his gaze and saw the new girl standing up on her tiptoes and pressing a kiss to Newt's cheek.

You growled, dropping the hoe and storming over to Newt, grabbing his arm and tugging him away from the Greenie.
"Sorry love. He's taken." you pulled Newt's face towards you and pressed your lips to his in a bruising kiss. Newt was shocked at first, but you smiled when the Greenie stormed away. You pulled away from Newt, a bright red blush covering your cheeks.
"I-err.. I..." Newt was struggling to form a completely sentence, "What...? Why...?"
"I couldn't stand the thought of her..." you mumbled, Newt smiled and pulled you into his arms.
"Didn't you know. It's always you." Newt laughed, kissing your forehead. Newt pulled away from you, kissing your nose,
"I want to make sure everyone in the Glad knows you're taken." Newt whispered,
"How?" you squealed when Newt grabbed your waist and hauled you over his shoulder and began walking to the homestead. Thomas and Minho laughing as they watch you walk away.
"They'll all know." Newt laughed, slapping your ass lightly.