153. Special Cuddles Days (Newt x Reader)

Special Cuddles Days (Newt x Reader)

Character: Newt

Fandom: Maze Runner

Categories: Reader Insert, Female!Reader, Fluff

Title: Special Cuddles Days

Requested by anonymous: 

Would you mind doing a maze runner and you’ve been the only girl for a while and you’re dating newt but whenever new supplies are sent up so are supplies for your monthly visitor? And maybe she’s on her period and all the boys in the glade know when she’s in her period cause she’s a runner and it’s like newt comforting her whilst she’s on her period please?

A/N: Thanks for your request, here it is. I’m over exaggerating things a bit so it’s funnier, following the clichés and all. Enjoy!

I had been up for around two hours. I didn’t even know what time it was or if it was time to go into the Maze.

All I knew was that I had been lying awake in my bed, too tired and sick to move. I felt like klunk, and I was wondering where Newt was because he wasn’t in the bed next to me.

“Hey, love” Someone gently shook my shoulder, and by his voice I could tell it was Newt. “Love, how are you feeling?”

I groaned in response as I slightly opened one eye. He was right in my face.

Did he know that I felt sick? How did he know?

Newt slightly chuckled, his breath moving my bangs.

“I guess not so good, are you?”

“Is this funny to you, Newt?” I mumbled, really annoyed. “Is this funny to you, shank?”

I sat up and stared at him, fuming of a sudden.

But Newt didn’t seem affected by my mood.

“Guess you’ll be needing this then” He waved a little box in front of my face and handed it to me.

Pouting, I took it from his hands and opened it. On the inside there were many pads that would help me through the month. They always arrived just in time.

“Oh” I just said, understanding the sudden pains and moods and physical discomfort. It all made sense now.

“It came up in the Box today with the supplies again” Newt mumbled, sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. I wasn’t looking forward to being on my period again, it sucked.

Not only because all I wanted to do was be cuddling Newt all day even though I knew there was work to be done. But it got even worse as I was a Runner.

Newt sometimes talked to Alby so I’d stay in bed during those months were it was worse, but sometimes our leader would make me run if he saw I was good enough to do so.

“I hate it” I mumbled, placing the pads in the bed, away from me. I didn’t’ even want to see them.

“You’re already feeling sick, love?” Newt gently asked me, softly kissing the side of my face.

I just nodded, sulky.

“What time is it, Newt?” I probably had to run today since I knew it would only get worse.

Today I didn’t even was on my period, but the cramps and all always arrived the day before as a warning. Another unnecessary day of suffering. Yay.