chapter eight

•) Friday Morning

It wasn't often anymore that Jimin developed feelings for the person he slept with, most of the time he had his fun and went on his way before things got too serious. For the most part, he has liked it this way. He was used to it. However, as of lately there was something pulling him back to his most recent of flirtations every time. Something seemingly possessed him to save his number and text him most nights. Jimin always smiled at the thought of him, he couldn't believe how things had changed so drastically in such a short period. It'd been a long time since he'd felt this way for someone.

"Gguk-ah, let's go get a drink." Jimin whined as he slipped his arms around Jeongguk's waist from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder. Jeongguk's hands were submerged in the soapy water of his kitchen sink and a smile found his face. He groaned playfully.

"Ahh, always such a hassle hyung. Why can't you let me rest?" Jeongguk joked as he placed his last dish in the drying rack. Jimin dug his chin down into the sensitive part of his upper back. Jeongguk laughed as he tugged off his rubber gloves.

"Because you don't need to rest, you're so young and full of energy." Jimin slid away and hoisted himself up onto Jeongguk's counter. He was quite familiar with this place already, Jeongguk's roommate was out so for now it was quiet and all their own. Jeongguk cleared his space and fit himself between Jimin's thighs. His palms resting against the kitchen top either side of his hips.

"You're not much older than me. If you're not careful you'll wear me down." Jeongguk smiled up at him as Jimin's hands squished his cheeks to make him look funny. His nose flattened as he laughed at the sight. He was so gone for this boy and they hadn't even known one another long. It was the most bizarre thing and way out of Jimin's norm. Yet he welcomed the change like Jeongguk had welcomed him into his bedroom last night, the two nights before, and even this morning.

"No one can wear you down, Golden Boy. Just take me out, we don't have to go far. I want a drink." Jimin spoke in baby and Jeongguk's resolve crumbled. His forehead pressed up against his chest as Jimin pulled him into a hug.

"Alright, where do you want to drink?" He asked into his shirt. Taking a deep breath and settling there comfortably. Jimin played with his hair.

"The smoothie bar down the road." Jeongguk pulled away to look up at him with a blank face.

"Seriously? I thought you meant drink as in go to the bar or a club and get wasted and grind on each other." Jeongguk's hands lay on Jimin's thighs, massaging idly and Jimin grinned.

"Well I mean, we can still do that while we get smoothies if you're game enough." Jimin's brow raises suggestively and Jeongguk's lips parted like the seas. Bunny teeth in a full smile while he shook his head and moved away.

"Oh my god..." His keys rattled in one hand and his hoodie sunk over the other as he yanked it off the couch. Jimin helped him get it on before they left. The two of them laughing when it got stuck around his head then kissing softly after Jeongguk's face finally appeared in the hood. Soon they were out the door and heading down the street.

•) Friday Late Morning

Taehyung had texted Yoongi on a whim. He couldn't even keep his own promise to not meet with him anymore, how was he ever supposed to keep Namjoon's? Regardless, Yoongi had agreed to meet up with him with the idea it had to do with them working together. When he'd arrived and sat down across from Taehyung he soon realised that Taehyung had simply just wanted to catch up. Something about that made him smile.

"So how many friends do you have now? Is Jung Hoseok the only one you still communicate with?" Taehyung asked before his lips curled over his cup. Yoongi laced his fingers together and propped his elbows upon the table.