Dasha

° EUNJI °

If someone could really terrify me this much, it has to be this mystical man radiating off purple light all over the forest now.

Everything around me was purple, literally the power of his light and aura. From what I could decipher, it had to be his agony, something which he couldn't control it himself from holding it back.

Those weren't just tears, those weren't yowls of any ordinary maim we get to see in various people.

It was something so treacherous, so painful yet so powerful.

Something which made me hurt, because a lover's cry over the death of his other half isn't something he hoped for.

My eyes lingered on his lover for a long while, for her face seemed to so familiar, as if I knew her really well. I didn't cry, I didn't find a reason to, but yet I had this urge to shed a tear which was trying it's best to escape out.

Her face was so peaceful, as if she attained a state wherein she can now lead a jovial life despite her being in a solitary state. Her eyelids were now sealed shut, no way for her to open them and scrutinize the flaws and perfections of this world.

A whole new world, she escaped into a different dimension all alone.

Leaving behind someone who was willing to finally open his heart for someone.

Jin, the rumored mystical man whom everyone in the village avoids, was shedding heavy tears, chanting the same name again and again until he couldn't hold it in anymore. No one was there to listen to his yelps of pain except for me, but I myself didn't know what to do.

Jisoo was her name, it made me want to run to them both and comfort them.

Now I could feel more power, more pain, more anguish seeping through my own veins. It seemed very eerie to be honest, and I found myself taking slow steps back to walk back to the castle. I didn't know when I started sprinting back, but it was as if my lungs were getting squeezed tightly, I had to tell this to someone immediately.

However, that someone could only be one person, because I barely had any friends in this ginormous castle filled with corrupt minds and gluttonous mentalities.

"Your majesty!"

I found myself entering the prince's chambers, just before he was about dismiss all the servants and finally sleep after a tiresome day. Dressed in a satin silk robe and that messy natural brown hair, everything seemed perfect and I had to stop myself from drooling yet again.

"Eunji," He proclaimed sarcastically, waving his hands to dismiss the servants. All of them left quickly, leaving only the both of us in his room, and for some goddamn reason I didn't feel good at all. "I'm assuming you must be here to tell me about the new fighting technique you were supposed to teach me."

There was a window on the other side of the chamber where I could see the full moon and the moonlight illuminating his whole chamber. The prince seemed unfazed about it all, not even bothering to look at the mere changes in his own chambers or in the people around him.

I mean for someone who only cares about women and wine, how would it matter?

'The ascendancy of the universe on this particular day will show you the path to your eternal love.'

As if someone whispered it in a hoarse voice into my ear, holding my shoulders in place and applying such pressure on my skin and yet I couldn't yelp out my pain. Something was happening for sure, someone was playing around with words and haunting me all this time, and I knew it was up to me if I could speak out and let someone know about it all.