Dve

I kept waiting for the bus, but it didn't arrive at all.

I've been waiting in this bus stop for god knows how long, I even completed the full playlist Jisoo sent me the other day.

Feeling completely hopeless and terrified after looking at the time in my watch, I started walking all the way back to my house which is like a thirty minutes walk from here. This kept happening to me all the time, it was hard to board the bus sometimes.

It was so dark already, and since the area I was living in was a partly near the forest, I could hear the owls hooting and the eerie sounds of the tree branches rattling and breaking in the distance.

I plugged in my earphones once again and started singing along to distract myself, even though I was used to such hoots and howls.

I walked slowly, taking in the frigid air. It was my favorite part of this weather, and I loved it when it was harsh- strange I know, yet I don't care.

My house was no where nearby, and I sighed heavily realising that I still had to walk for another twenty minutes.

I took out my phone and began searching for a different for a different playlist, getting bored with the same songs on repeat. I tried for any other new song, not realising that I went and smashed my nose into someone's broader than the earth shoulder.

I gasped and blinked twice spectically before I bowed and apologised. The guy turned around and scrutinizing me all over, three other guys coming from behind and all of them standing on a straight line in front of me.

I bit my lip and walked around them and went back to my own path, ignoring them and focusing on going home or listening to them.

As expected, I felt their presence behind me, their eyes glaring right through me. I even saw their shadows right beside mine.

My legs picked up speed, and I began singing the song a bit louder, not to get afraid of anything. There wasn't a human in reach, the road was so empty and deadly quiet.

I was breathing heavily by the time I reached the turning of the long road, my breathing harsh and rough. I kept checking my phone for any network, but this stupid phone had to not work at the right moment.

I was just taking a turn when my hands were pulled back and the next thing I knew, I was pinned to the damp wall with his smelly breath all over my face.

I gasped and pushed him away with my arms, but the other three guys were stronger than me, my efforts were just useless.

Yet I kept struggling to escape the guy's hard grip on my waist, his nails digging so hard into my skin, I was sure there were bruises all over my waist.

One of the guy nuzzled his face into my neck and started sniffing deeply, his face coming back with his eyes closed in pleasure and a devious smirk stuck to his face.

"You smell so good baby," He growled. "Mind if I taste you?"

I kicked the guy holding me in fury, but he just held me even tightly and pushed me hard onto the wall making my spine break.

I cried out loud and kicked him hard in the crotch, and he left me finally and backed away, giving me the chance to escape them.

I started running in the other direction, completely different from the direction to my house. I started running into the forest, the sharp branches digging painfully into my arms as I ran.

By the time I had time to breathe properly, I was pulled back again but I hit the guy who held with my bag very hard. He held his forehead in pain, but didn't leave my arm at all.