Chatvaari

I woke up groaning, something warm placed on my forehead.

My hand instantly went up to hold it, but before I could even touch that, the same familiar sweet voice stopped me.

"I would suggest you don't touch that for some time. Keep calm and sleep."

I blinked and looked all around the room, and then my gaze stopped at the man who was making some tea for himself.

"Chrysanthemum tea." he mumbled before gracefully taking a sip. "Perfect medicine for high blood pressure, and even chest pains. And, my personal favorite."

I just kept listening to him, watching intently how his plump lips moved so gracefully whenever he spoke.

His dark black hair was so soft to see, I wondered how it felt to touch it.

"Your friend Jisoo will arrive in seventy eight seconds. Be prepared to hold her whining and sobs when she hold you in her arms."

I blinked constantly. "What are you talking about?"

The man turned around completely this time, showing his attire and manly posture. He was dressed in peaceful colours, sky blue and white. Just beautiful and lovely like him.

He walked over slowly to my side, bent a bit and kept one hand to the side of his like a whisper. "Apparently she has a crush on me, and that day she secretively took a picture of me. I'm on her lock screen! Umm, is that what you call that?"

He kept chuckling while I just goggled at him with confusion.

I remembered this man was there in the library when I was glaring intently at the librarian, and then I just remembered leaving the library with Jisoo and... That's it.

"Who are you?" I asked shyly, not so confident to speak with him.

He slanted his head to the side and stared at me for a while. His smile was still there, the tea cup still in his hands.

"I guess it's true, you really don't remember do you?" he asked.

"Where am I?" I asked, slowly panicking.

"Five seconds." he mumbled.

I frowned in confusion. "What the hell—"

"Eunji!"

And then Jisoo pounced on me, hugging the living shit out of me. She pressed her face into my neck and cried heavily, her endless warm tears soaking my shirt all over.

I patted her back softly to release me, but she didn't even get a small hint. Instead I looked at the man standing over there crossing his arms and covering his mouth to not show his chuckle.

I glared at him, and he took the hint instantly. "Jisoo, it's better you leave the poor soul, she'll die otherwise."

And surprisingly she left the embrace, quickly standing up straight and shyly standing beside the man.

I observed how she was trying hard to hide her cheeks which were dusted with a shad of cute pink. It was annoyingly cute, but was the man really that beautiful to her?

And then I realised that even I found him beautiful.

"Kim Seokjin." he gave a hand for her to shake and I could see her eyes glowing up at that small gesture. "And you can call me Jin, beautiful."

Oh my god.

Jisoo literally turned red, and the man merely chuckled at her cuteness. Jisoo turned away to hide her blush but she was desperately failing at her attempt.