forty six.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

The older boy wasn't sure how the thoughts entered his mind. He was trying to scroll through instagram and twitter to not think about the insanely cute boy sleeping soundly on the couch.

It was maybe 3 am, and they had spent all day filming at Taehyungs house before coming back here to edit. Jungkook eventually took a break to feed his cat and now the two are napping in the living room.

Taehyung simply wanted to take one photo to post on instagram. He wasn't suppose to be staring for too long and wondering how someone's side profile could look so flawless while they were asleep. Jungkook was even more appealing to be around when he wasn't acting like a crackhead or bullying his friends.

You freak, stop staring.
Taehyung screamed internally at himself and managed to leave and go to the kitchen table where he was currently editing the reveal video. He had kept the part at the beginning where Jungkook called everyone obsessed with his breathing from behind the camera and decided to use a part of his little giggle to bleep out all the curse words.

One of the tabs open on the laptop was to the ravenettes friends channel, Jin, who he only met one time before. Taehyung wanted to watch a few videos if he was to be on the eldest males channel. It only seemed polite.

There was one video in particular, Jin was cooking vegan spicy ramen with his boyfriend Namjoon who didn't seem to be very confident in the kitchen under the watchful eye of the chef. Taehyung giggled and was so absorbed in the content that he didn't hear the rustle of blankets and soft footsteps coming closer.

It wasn't until his voice was dangerously close to his ear that Taehyung realized Jungkook had woken up. "What are you watching?" he whispered, voice still groggy with sleep.

Taehyung ignored the shiver that went down his spine and cleared his throat. "One of Jin's older videos."

"Hm I see," Jungkook hummed, finally standing straight and giving the other male room to breath, "You're doing background research for this weeks series. That's clever."

Taehyung only chuckled and closed the laptop screen. There was no use in trying to argue with the younger boy, he'd fight to the end even knowing he was wrong. "I don't even know what the series is, but pop off sis."

"You talk to Jimin too much." Jungkook noticed, grabbing the water bottle from the fridge and motioning over to the living room. "Let's watch some youtube on the tv."

Jungkook sat back down on his couch and propped his legs up in the coffee table. His cat was still fast asleep by the arm rest and his chest filled with warmth at the adorable site. If only it had a name he could call. "You're very slow." the ravenette said, the space beside him still empty and the youtube logo pulsing on the tv screen as it loaded.

"I'm coming." Taehyung said softly, hurrying to the couch and trying not to show the internal battle of where to sit. The blanket draped across Jungkooks thighs looked inviting and warm and it wasn't hard after that for Taehyung to plop down right beside him.
"I'm stealing some," his voice was still quiet and Taehyung couldn't figure out why he was suddenly acting like a middle school girl. Maybe it was the feeling of their thighs touching, or the low chuckle coming from the ravenette as he pushed some of the blanket over to cover Taehyung as well.